Both Needed The Darcy Chronicles

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Darcy Chronicles

Nah it's fine. I haven't gotten around to finishing my character sheet yet, so no harm done :)
Once I receive a reply back from them, and if I choose to accept them into the story, I'm more than happy to have two clerics. Keep in mind, however, your character needs to have an efficient attack ability as there will be battles and training.

I am concerned about the abilities your character seems to possess. It comes across almost OP, like shes invincible with one or two exceptions that would be improbable. Also, you don't list much of an attack-based ability so I'm curious what your character would do when faced with a battle.
For sure! Lemme make some adjustments to her, then!

Last edited:
How about now? She's been edited and her name has been changed. ^ ^

Last edited:
Once I receive a reply back from them, and if I choose to accept them into the story, I'm more than happy to have two clerics. Keep in mind, however, your character needs to have an efficient attack ability as there will be battles and training.
Good thing I'll be playing a bard, then. Very versatile support/attacker--in DnD, at least ;)

Has the characters been posted somewhere? I'm curious to see who's who, I see a Cleric (F), a Bard (?), a Ranger (M), Raven Mage(F).

I'm considering a warrior type.

I know I read something about world building in the first post, if I decide to make an elf, can I create the clan/subrace?

In the meantime, here's the character basics, so I can reserve my spot:

Name: Ellavendia (Vendia)
Race: Elf
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Golden Blonde (Outdoors) to Blonde with a pinkish hue (Indoors)
Eye Color: Purple

RPG Class: Warrior
78564c78acd47f4b5d8f8d8a4e4d4042.jpg

I know I read something about world building in the first post, if I decide to make an elf, can I create the clan/subrace?

In the meantime, here's the character basics, so I can reserve my spot:

Name: Ellavendia (Vendia)
Race: Elf
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Golden Blonde (Outdoors) to Blonde with a pinkish hue (Indoors)
Eye Color: Purple

RPG Class: Warrior
78564c78acd47f4b5d8f8d8a4e4d4042.jpg
That's perfectly fine with me

That's perfectly fine with me

This is what I have for the race/subrace let me know what you think, whether you think it's okay or overpowered:

Silver Elves are a magical people of otherworldly grace, living in the world but not entirely part of it. They live in a place of ethereal beauty, in the midst of ancient forests at in silvery spires glittering with faerie light, where soft music drifts through the air and gentle fragrances waft on the breeze. Elves love nature and magic, art and artistry, music and poetry, and the good things of the world. Many consider the Silver Elves more akin to the faeries of the woods than true elves. Only one clan of Silver Elves remain, tucked in the deep in the ancient forest bordering the Ice Plains of Vassa in the far North.

But the world is not always a good place, and everyone once in a while one elf in born with the markings. These markings indicate this elf to be a warrior of the people, and the world in general. Ellavendia was one such elf. While most elves prefer to life in isolation far from the world of men and other races those with the markings are more likely to be struck with wanderlust and a desire to see the world. A deep sense of righteousness guides them to seek out good causes to fight for, before moving on to the next

Silver Elves Abilities:

-Darkvision: Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, Silver Elves have superior vision in dark and dim conditions.

-Enhanced Agility and Reflexes: Silver Elves are very agile, acrobatic and quick on their feet, and they are very perceptive

-Meditation: Silver Elves do not sleep, rather they require about 4 hours of meditative trance per day.

-Cantrip: Silver Elves are capable of casting 3 cantrips from the wizards list: Light, Control Flame and Mending.

Has mine been accepted?

Last edited:
Ok I'm gonna post my character bio here.
Name: Kai Saiki
Race: Kitsune (Japanese fox spirit/deity)
Appearance: Kai's normal form is an eight-tailed old fox, with rusty red fur. As a human he prefers the form of a wily young philipino man.
Powers/abilities: Kai is an older Kitsune, and has a myriad of supernatural abilities; the foremost of which is his ability to shape shift into a human. He can take on the form of any given human, though he retains his eight fox tails when he shapeshifts. He is also very skilled with creating magical illusions, and is capable of making illusions so convincing they can mimic reality. These illusions take some time to spin, and cannot be produced instantaneously. He also has the ability to summon fire and lightning.
Description: Kitsune will generally live with a human partner or master, but Kai lives alone in the center of the forest. He did have a master when he was young, but when she passed away he was so heartbroken he swore he would never bond with another human till he transcended the mortal realm and united with her again.

Oh, how wonderful! I am excited. Once more lore is established in this RP I will try to add on to my character's past. :)

Last edited:
Appearance:
dbcudxd-d67e3dcd-3ba4-4dc9-b63b-30d28a865675.jpg

Name: Antoni Van Buuren
Orientation: Gay, Homosexual
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 76kg
Body Build: Swimmer's Build (Lithe but Athletic)

Background:

Antoni was a half-siren forced to sell the only thing he had left after losing his mother--his body. He could have lived with his father below the depths, but he could better endure unwanted sex than never-ending jibes of "abomination!", and oppressive-borderline-hostile abuses of his father's people. He would rather die in the streets, alone, than being constantly reminded that he was worthless, and that his existence was a blight upon the seas.

Men wanted--no, craved--his body. And with a little convincing, they were willing to pay whatever the price is just to have it.

This was the only way he could ever feel like he was wanted, desired, and worth something for once.

It was in one of his "jobs" that he met this weary adventurer who, for the first time in Antoni's life, only wanted the half-siren to sing him to sleep while being held. "You are beautiful--but you and your voice, gods, you are more than that..." The man whispered before falling into a fitful rest.

It was the first time Antoni ever shed a tear since the day he found his mother dead in her bedroom.

It was this man that would finally push the half-siren to find himself worthy of dignity and to use his voice for a much greater purpose. And it is then that he found himself in his city's Bardic College of Lore--a school for aspiring bards who weave music and story-telling into magic.

And this is where he found his true calling and happiness.
Powers and Abilities:

SIRENIC COMPULSION

Antoni is naturally gifted with music and song and has the inherent ability to insert subtle "suggestions" or, if pushed to do so, forceful
manipulation in his speaking or singing voice--the latter stronger than the former.

When using his sirenic abilities in speech, his commands/suggestions must be things/actions the target would not be opposed to doing (e.g. he cannot ask a templar knight to murder someone in cold blood or a priest to strangle an enemy out of nowhere, but he can force a thief to pick a lock he knows is cursed). Singing, however, can get any victim to do Antoni's bidding--even throw themselves to their own death. However, this leaves him just as entranced as his victims (his power had the embarrassing side effect of bestowing him an otherworldly pleasure, though it is not always sexual)--this, then, takes most of his concentration and leaves him vulnerable to attacks.

Antoni can extend this ability to putting his enemies to sleep or giving allies a fitful, magically healing rest.

Using a musical instrument to complement his songs/speech enhances the power and range of this ability.​

ETHEREAL SCREECH

Sirens have a natural ability to release sonar waves in the water. This ability translates differently when used by a "land-dweller". The sound waves--out of the water--have the peculiar effect of finding a persons deepest fear and giving it a sound.

This ability frightens an enemy, distracting any action they might be doing, freezing them in their place in terror or, if Antoni wants it to, scaring them into fleeing. The half-siren has the discretion in adjusting the volume and tone of this ability--varying its powers and effects. A more focused and powerful usage of this skill can even create shockwaves or damage enemies' eardrums, but will drain the half-siren's energy more acutely.

Using a musical instrument with his attacks enhances the power and range of this ability.​

OCEANIC INHERITANCE

Antoni grows gills when submerged under water higher than his chest, and is inhumanly fast when swimming. His diluted heritage makes this speed much slower than if he had a siren tail, but it is still faster than the average human. His athletic, swimmer's body give him the acrobatic ability worthy of any bard, but his Oceanic Inheritance renders him weak to the deathly fear of open air and flying.

Note: Only his intended victims "hear" the notes of magic in Antoni's offensive abilities--allies simply hear the surface tones sans compulsion.

Last edited:
So sorry for the late character bio, I had such a busy and stressful week at work e____e

Back
Top Bottom