Currently reading:
MxF The Dark Days of Reg'magni

Tylos

Don't do anything I would do.
Local time
Today 3:39 PM
The six heroes, champions of their individual races, entered the onyx tower belonging to the Tenth Sorcerer Lord of Odio. The world held its breath as the heroes did battle with the arcane lord. Prayers for their victory hung on the lips of every man, woman, and child from across Reg'magni, the Empire of Magic.

In the end, the heroes' bloody heads were mounted on grizzly pikes to be used as battle-standards by the forces of the Sorcerer Lord. The prophecy given by the Lady of Mercy was broken, and the people of Reg'magni knew only despair.

Hello there! I'm currently looking for an RP partner for a romance/adventure fantasy world. The world of Reg'magni, the Empire of Magic, is one where the archetypical dark lord won the final battle. The heroes have been slain and any prophecy forever broken. Armies of the Tenth Sorcerer Lord of Odio march across the lands bringing ruin to everything that stands in their way. Those brave enough have gathered in the final strongholds of the Empire and prepare for a hopeless last stand...

I have a few ideas on the nature of the roleplay but am always open to cool suggestions. My ideas include 'Sorcerer Lord x Captured Princess or Priestess', 'Solider x Solider trying to find comfort before the end', and 'Solider x peasant trying to just make it'. These are just some of the possible pairings. To me, the best roleplay comes from a solid world. Characters should be organic members of said world! Though I tend to do more 'Male x Female', I'm more than open to 'Male x Male' or transgender characters.

Hit me up if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom