Currently reading:
The Desolation of the Rabbit Goddess! -Naruto Fandom RP

Vampy

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 12:33 AM
Pronouns
Dorito
Hello hello everyone! So today I got an burn for an fandom RP. Specifically an Naruto verse after revisiting it in a long long time-where I got an itch to try an few scenes and plots that would take hold after the fourth Great Ninja War-with one of the main cast being Kaguya Ōtsutsuki herself and possible redemption arc. T̶o̶t̶a̶l̶y̶ n̶o̶t̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ I̶'̶m̶ o̶b̶sessed̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶ M̶i̶l̶f̶/̶G̶i̶l̶f a̶n̶d̶ c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶ h̶e̶r̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶i̶c̶e.

Type of Genre for this RP?

•Romance, action, adventure, SOL.

What am I looking for?

•OCC chatter, I love to talk and make friends, so don't be afraid to reach out.

•Mainly long-term RP. Where is the fun in short? Let the story flow

•Able to play possible side characters and more then just one when need be.

•Literate to Advanced literate partner.

•3rd person view, preferably past tense.

Little about me and what I offer.

•5 years of RP experience as starter, for better or for worse. Capable of writing decent sized paragraphs.

•Capable of playing more then one character

•GMT+2 Timezone, although my general activity varies regarding my work schedule and other things, but fairly active.

Plot numero 1: Beyond Boundaries

In the aftermath of the Fourth Great Ninja War, peace has finally descended upon the ninja world. Amidst this newfound tranquility, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, burdened by the weight of her past, finds solace in a secluded village far away from prying eyes.

One day, a young and talented Shinobi arrives in Kaguya's village seeking guidance and training. Drawn to Kaguya's enigmatic presence, they become determined to unravel the mystery surrounding her and help her find redemption.

As they spend more time with Kaguya, a blossoming connection begins to form between them. Despite Kaguya's initial hesitation to embrace her feelings, the unwavering support and understanding break down the walls around her heart.

Meanwhile, a new threat emerges, endangering the fragile peace that has been established. Finding themselves at the center of this conflict, as they become entangled in a web of political intrigue and power struggles.

Plot numero 2: Kaguya's Legacy

In a surprising turn of events, Kaguya Otsutsuki, the ancient rabbit goddess and original source of chakra, is granted asylum in the Hidden Leaf Village. However, despite almost all her powers being sealed, she is kept under strict surveillance and control by the village authorities. As Kaguya seeks redemption and understanding, she forms an unlikely connection with a compassionate shinobi who is tasked with monitoring Kaguya and sees beyond her past and fights to give her a chance at a new life.

Kaguya, having been sealed away in the past, is brought to the Hidden Leaf Village under the watchful eye of the village elders. Her powers are sealed, but the authorities are reluctant to trust her, fearing the potential threat she poses. Kaguya is confined and monitored, her movements restricted, and her every action scrutinized. As a new compassionate and understanding shinobi, is assigned to guard Kaguya. Initially wary, they begin to see the once lost and fading humanity within Kaguya and believe in her potential for redemption. They engage in conversations, slowly breaking down the walls between them, becoming determined to help Kaguya find her place in the village and prove her worth.In a climactic moment, Kaguya's true intentions are tested when a powerful enemy threatens the Hidden Leaf Village. Kaguya, with her powers sealed, must confront her past and prove her loyalty to her newfound home. With the new support and their allies, Kaguya rises to the occasion, using her knowledge and skills to protect the village she has come to love.

Back
Top Bottom