Quote: (Optional)

Name: John Landau
Nicknames: None
Preferred Name: John
Ethnicity: Caucasian | Jewish
Date of Birth: 4th of April, 1919
Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts
Role: Squad Leader

Bio: John comes from a Jewish-American family. He was the first and only child of David and Ethel Landau.
Growing up he would spend most of his days helping his father at the garage. Early mornings and late nights had become a routine for him. Ethel, his mother was a stay-at-home wife, taking care of the household and making sure food was one the table once they got home. His father was the kind of man who rarely showed emotions to anyone, not even towards his own wife. John's mother was the complete opposite, always letting him know how much she loved him.
In the summer of 1933 he lost his father in an automobile accident, his mother was paralyzed by that same accident. Ethel only lived for a few months after the accident, leaving John without a family at the age of 14. Fortunately he could move to his aunt in Salem, Massachusetts.
After graduating from Salem High School in 1937, he moved out from his aunt and got himself an apartment back home in Boston. With the skills his father had taught him at a young age he got himself a job as a mechanic. It wasn't much but it was something. John had always had a love for books, reading or writing whenever he got the chance. A dream of his was to be able to make a living as an author.
Two years later in 1939 he began his literature studies at the Boston University. Roughly one year in to his education he met a wonderful girl, Louise, a nursing student at the university. Two years later in the spring of 1942 they got married.
Unfortunately his studies or love life didn't last for long, in late 1942 he got arrested and had to drop out of university.
Only weeks after leaving Boston to go do his basic training he found out his wife was pregnant.
Personality:
Determined + Rational + Honest + Mature + Responsible
Introvert - Stubborn - Strict
Why You Went To Jail: "Me and Louise had a, ehm, let's call it a disagreement. I was more intoxicated than usual as I in anger left our apartment. I remember it was late at night and it was raining quite heavily, could barely light my cigarette. I walked to the garage where I worked, it was just around the corner. It was always empty this late so I knew I'd be alone. Once I got there I noticed a beauty standing there, a 1941 Pontiac Streamliner. I don't know what I was I thinking, but drunk and full of anger I got behind the wheel and drove off in to a dark Boston. My memory is a bit jagged here, all I remember is a loud bang and my heart coming to a sudden halt. As I got out of the car I saw a woman on her knees, crying her eyes out in front of a little girl. I was charged with involuntary manslaughter."
Why You Chose War: "In all honesty, I have no idea."
Dislikes: The Cold - Rain - Arrogance
Fears: Captured x Failure
Family:
David Landau, father | 1892 - 1933 (27)
Ethel Landau, mother | 1894 - 1933 (25)
Louise Landau, wife | 1921 - present (23)
Height: 182 cm | 6'0 ft
Weight: 70kg | 155 lbs
Appearance:
John Landau.png

Name: Antonio | DeLuca
Nicknames: Tony | Luca
Preferred Name: Tony
Ethnicity: Caucasian | Italian-American
Date of Birth: 4th of August, 1923
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York
Role: Ammunition Bearer

Bio: Tony was the first child of Enzo and Maria, but not their last. Apart from Tony, they later on had two more children, all girls. Santina and Vanna.
At the age of five, Tony lost his father in a work-related accident. This left his mother devastated, having to take care of four children all on her own.
Shortly after his fathers death, they moved in with his grandparents who helped their daughter with the children as she had to work. Even though she had just lost her man, worked multiple jobs, Tony remembers her as being a happy and loving mother anyway.
As Tony got older they moved out to their own apartment back in Brooklyn. Since he was older he could help his mother run the household, it was at least what he insisted. Early on he felt like he had to take on the father-role, which he did. He helped his little sisters with everything, getting ready for school, making sure they did their homework, eating and so on. There just wasn't enough time for Maria to do all of this. However, this made it hard for Tony to handle is own life. It didn't take long before he fell behind with his own studies. But that was just the way it was he thought.
At the age of 18 he met a girl in school, her name was Alma and he fell instantly in love. His mother was so happy for him that he got to experience love and begin his own life. She always felt guilty that he never got be a kid. Now it was his time to focus on himself. So he did, he moved in with Alma only a few months after they had met. Tony had a hard time letting go of his family, every now and then he had to check in on them, making sure everything was going well.
After High School Tony began working as an ironworker in New York, high up in the air building skyscrapers. It didn't pay much but it was better than nothing.
Personality:
Humorous + Energetic + Confident + Reliable + Extrovert
Impulsive - Sarcastic - Impatient
Why You Went To Jail: "Well, me and Alma had gone out for a drink, a date you could say. All was going well, we shared a few laughs and drinks were going down. When I left the table to pay for our visit I heard Alma talking to a guy, she didn't sound too happy about it. I turn around and notice this drunkard picking on her and touching her only God knows where. Being the gentleman that I am I walk back to the table, grab a glass bottle and smash it across his face. What was I supposed to do? Talk to him? However, he gets up and begins swinging his fists at me. I told Alma to get away and wait outside, as she stood up he pushed her making her fall across a table and down to the floor. That's when it really snapped for me, I took the broken glass bottle in my hand and simply hit him in his stomach. He fell to the ground and blood poured out of that fucker. I grabbed Alma by her hand and began running away, a few minutes later the cops came and arrested me for voluntary manslaughter."
Why You Chose War: "Ten years in prison or win the war in less than that? Hmm..."
Dislikes: Early Mornings - Swimming - Rain
Fears: Drowning x Snakes
Family:
Enzo DeLuca, father | 1904 - 1928 (24)
Maria DeLuca, mother | 1905 - present (39)
Santina DeLuca, sister | 1926 - present (18)
Vanna DeLuca, sister | 1928 - present (16)
Height: 172 cm | 5'8 ft
Weight: 68 kg | 150 lbs
Appearance:
Antonio DeLuca.png

Back
Top Bottom