FxF The Dovah's 2024 FxF/Futa thread! COOKIES!

Currently reading:
FxF The Dovah's 2024 FxF/Futa thread! COOKIES!

TheDovah

Emperor
Local time
Today 2:49 PM
I lied. I ate the cookies, i shot the sheriff.

But seeing as I have your attention, I shall introduce myself. I am the Dovah, a 30 year old fella from the UK. I have been RPing on and off for the past decade. I love details and am a bit rusty at the moment, hence this thread. I love working with my partners to discuss ideas, come up with the roleplay, world build. My activity does vary a lot as life does happen. I vary from daily responses to once a week. I will admit, I am prone to hiatuses but this is a thing of the past. I intend to have the latest reply rate at once a week. My average post consists of 2 paragraphs but depending on the context, I can do a lot more. I hate one liners.

What do I expect from a partner?

Not much. Just be fairly active, contribute to the RP, let me know if you're losing interest or have any ideas and to at least, a paragraph per post. Or give me enough to work with. There's nothing worse then doing several paragraphs and being met with three sentences. Oh and all OOC to be in the PM. It just disrupts the flow.

What are my favourites and limits?

My limits are low. Rape is a big no. Even for narrative effects. The closest I will come is psuedorape and only if we've discussed it. E.g. YC makes the move on MC without her permission but it's something MC deeply desires, she doesn't resist. Even then, it'll be dependent on the plot, RP and if it's smut heavy or not. SCAT is a big no. At most, soiling is what will happen. Pregnancy, because I just don't want to do it.

As for the favourites of mine: Wetlook. It features in all of my RPs. Wetting/watersports is a nice bonus but I know it's not for everyone. Getting messy is another bonus. I'm generally down with most things.

The pairings! (FxF/Futa/Futa)

Disclaimer: All school settings are University. PCs will be at least, in their early 20s.

Cheerleader captain x Student
Model x Agent
Student x Professor
Elder Scrolls OC x OC
Fallout OC x OC.
Gladiator x Mistress(fantasy)
Slave x Mistress(Would like to be the slave)
Sister x Sister.

Ideas!

Art of soccer! (based on two abandoned RPs).

MC is the star player of the university's soccer team. She has helped raise the team from being the worse in the league to one of the best. YC is studying a degree in journalism and MC is infamous for being a rather private person. One day, she manages to corner her in a bit of an awkward position and wants to make her the subject of her thesis.

The Dragonborn's companion.

Basically, a long term RP that goes over the plot of Skyrim but expanded upon. The companion is a survivor of Helgen and together, they walk towards the Dovahkiin's destiny. This needs expanding upon and with the right partner, I hope it'll be an excellent RP.

OnlyCosplays

MC and YC are notable names in the cosplaying community. MC tends to lean into fanservice a lot and has a healthy following on instagram, youtube and Onlyfans. They attend a convention after knowing each other for a few years and became friends. Either an incident occurs to MC and they end up back in their hotel room. Or after a long but fun day, a photoshoot occurs and one thing leads to another.

Something Space, Something Rebellion (old roleplay) (https://writerssanctum.com/threads/...something-rebellious-erikag-x-thedovah.24193/).

Uendev Interocean College is one of the most premier universities one can go to in the seven systems. It has almost every facility a budding student could ever wish for. From state of the art libraries with centuries worth of documentation to study to simulations of highly detailed recreations of Ancient Rome on planet Earth. It is most famous for it's aquariums with several varieties of rare species on display in their natural habit. It has several thousand attendants to maintain and care, study the fish. Eliza Derringcourt is one of them. YC is a new transfer student or a new student who is looking into getting into the field. To Eliza's surprise, she is her new roommate.

Basically, a sci-fi university roommates as the base template.

That's it for now.

Only looking for a few partners. PM me. Any "Wanna RP?" and you tell me nothing, PMs will be ignored.

Last edited:
I have added a new idea based on an old RP. PM me if ye are interested but no "Wanna RP?" that shows ye didn't read the thread.

Back
Top Bottom