Character(s) The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Currently reading:
Character(s) The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Nevenkia

Serf
Local time
Today 4:00 PM
Pre-creation: Genesis 1:1–2 (Special Note: I am personally not religious but I do appreciate what religious text has to say and one of my favorite lines from the bible is my title. Now, welcome to my character creation and development page! Most of my characters profiles will be updated and elaborated on as I continue to develop thoughts on them and use them in RP. I also listen to music while I write so I will include the song that spoke to me during each process as well as photo credit to my reference images.)

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Spencer Hughes: Age 25

...I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe
Don't you know you're everything I have?...

There was some deep-seated mystery behind this ebony-haired woman's dark brown eyes. Even when the sun reached the highest peak, it was as if she could see right through you and the color of her iris effortlessly blended into the pool of her pupil. The edges of Spencer's lips were pale and appeared as if mother nature gently placed a cotton ball in fresh blood only to dab it slightly along the innermost skin. Not much more is known about Spencer other then she has a surprisingly colorful tattoo of a hummingbird located at the base of her neck.

Model Reference:
bLUOAEm
K1Iqmrm
K1Iqmrm
K1Iqmrm
Model9.png

*Photo credit thanks to Unsplash. Italicized lyrics from; Angel with a Shotgun, By The Cab*

Last edited:
Declan Lynch: Age 21

...Every wall that I knockdown is just a wall that I replace
I'm in a race against myself I try to keep a steady pace
And what if I were to lie, tell you everything is fine?
Every single f***ing day I get closer to the grave...

Bright paris green eyes were rippled with soft grey currents, as if waves were crashing between the pupil and sclera. His parents had a different view on how this man's story ends but more than likely it will just be a series of unfortunate events that inevitably lead to death. Declan was far from approachable but you'd be surprised to learn how docile he was, even with the cocaine addiction. He often struggled with the complicated offerings of life and was the type of person who seldom said 'no'. It was a milestone when he went to rehab due to his heroine addiction but he just couldn't stay out of the party scene. These days he tries to live a quiet life but he knows something is coming, call it a hunch, maybe he is an empath, but whatever it is will likely destroy him.

Model Reference:
cip8OYy
Male1.png

*Photo credit thanks to Unsplash. Italicized lyrics from; Popular Monster, By Falling in Reverse

Current Role Plays Using Declan's Character Outline:
- The Furtive Lover {Neven & Hinatu}

Last edited:
Katia Foster: Age 20 *Real age unknown*
Race: Angel

...I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down,
The kind of dark that haunts a hundred-year-old house...

It wasn't news to Katia's small town that everything about her was whimsical. Strangers often told her that her features were angelic and breathtaking. If anyone had bothered to ask her, they would know that her innermost thoughts were that of compassion and longing. She hadn't found her place in the world yet if there even was one. The constant day to day of working in her flower shop of meticulously kept plants was starting to weigh heavy on her soul. She felt as if a higher calling was always just a single breath away. Katia often took long strolls through the woods as her brown eyes darted across the scenery, almost anticipating something spectacular to manifest before her very eyes. She had been accused of witchcraft once upon a time, many years ago. She didn't know it now, but one of these days, sometime soon, a higher power would call upon her once again.

Model Reference:
DNp5j7g
Model11.png

*Photo credit thanks to Unsplash. Italicized lyrics from; The Drug In Me Is Reimagined, By Falling in Reverse

Current Role Plays Using Katia's Character Outline:
- The Unknowing Goddess

Last edited:
Mackenna Ward: Looks Age 19 *Real age unknown*
Species: Wood Nymph

...When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high...

Her tongue snaked out from behind her supple, rose-colored lips, gently caressing the fresh gash in the corner of her mouth. It wasn't the first time she picked the wrong fight, but in this modern-day fantasy land, you never know who you're going to piss off. Mack's captivating blue eyes stared at the creature before her; she began to stare deep into it, almost as if she was offering up her soul as a tribute to allow her to pass with no additional harm. Unless you were a mythical being, you'd never realize you walked by them every day up until this point. The young woman wasn't the type to fight; she relied more on her flighty instincts than anything else. Something about this Siren standing between her and that hot cup of morning coffee made her a bit unruly because who doesn't need that small pick me up? Mack just wanted to get the delicious brew and get back home to her garden outside of the city. She didn't think she would ever get used to the awakening, all of these mythical creatures waking up inside the souls of humans. It was both poetic and disturbing at the same time. Slowly everyone was beginning to tap into more of their magical abilities, but it had been a long process. "Mackenna!" shouted the barista once again, this time startling both Mack and the Siren. Mack turned quickly to grab her coffee and bolted for the exit. She heard rumors that particular creatures were beginning to develop their abilities farther, but she didn't think she was susceptible as a nymph. She glanced down at the tip of her index finger, the nail still dripping with her blood. "Damned Sirens song with their mind control bullshit."

Model Reference:
sKnEPLU
undefined
vw5BXcy
Model7.png

*Photo credit thanks to Unsplash. Italicized lyrics from; Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish

Last edited:
Alysia Butler: Age 24

...I'm already dead, just differently
They say God is real, I disagree
'Cause if that were true, then we'd all be free...

I want to tell you the story of another girl who loves, believes, and does her best to be a decent human being; however, this isn't going to be another one of those. Alysia is very simply put a bitch who will put herself before anyone else a majority of the time. Outside of her shitty attitude, serial cheating, and agnostic perception, she is a physically gorgeous woman. I wish I could say she grew up poor and is making up for everything she lacked in the past, but in fact, she lived a very middle ground lifestyle. Her mother is a nurse, and her dad works in the construction business. Alysia is materialistic and willing to blow her money on the newest makeup, car, clothes pretty much anything she can get her hands on that is trending on Instagram. She's the type of woman who hates kids and enjoys sitting in a club every night looking for her next conquest. If Alysia has piqued your interest, your best bet is to turn around and walk the other way. Her demons often simultaneously rage; she isn't the type of person to put your trust in, and if you do, you're walking a fragile line because I guarantee you, shit is going to go south fast. These brown eyes hide more lies then you'll ever know.

Model Reference:
Model12.png

*Photo credit thanks to Pexels* Italicized lyrics from; Drugs by Falling in Reverse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom