Both Needed The End of All Things (Medieval Dark Fantasy)(Temp Closed)

Currently reading:
Both Needed The End of All Things (Medieval Dark Fantasy)(Temp Closed)

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. Any (Groups)
Content Warning
  1. Gore
  2. Graphic Violence
  3. Substance Abuse
  4. Narrative Bigotry
  5. Sensitive Topics
Genre Preferences
  1. Low Fantasy
  2. Dystopian
  3. Medieval
Open to Solicitation For
Only Ideas In This Thread
I have also come to rejoin the party. Nice to see so many of us again.
welcome back! i’m glad you followed.
I started already! I have her history to complete and then I can submit for review before switching to focus on fleshing out the finer details.
i’m so excited to see what you come up with!
love all the time and thought you’re putting in
 
is Boonsri T'Udin (formerly Uduliade) available to play? the idea of the Golden Hostage is so interesting and i think she would be really fun to play!

So someone playing her isn't something that I have considered. Her "situation" plays a big role in the larger plot with the Heralds so as it would be possible, it would also mean that you would be taking a very specific role with a lot of responsibility. So I would say think that stipulation over before you want to commit to such a role. I never want to be accused of "railroading" a player's intended story for their character, but a lot with her character is set in stone (at least for the beginning of the story). It would also mean that you would be privy to a big reveal coming later in the story, so whether or not you care about plot spoilers. Let me know what you think and if you have any more questions.
 
So someone playing her isn't something that I have considered. Her "situation" plays a big role in the larger plot with the Heralds so as it would be possible, it would also mean that you would be taking a very specific role with a lot of responsibility. So I would say think that stipulation over before you want to commit to such a role. I never want to be accused of "railroading" a player's intended story for their character, but a lot with her character is set in stone (at least for the beginning of the story). It would also mean that you would be privy to a big reveal coming later in the story, so whether or not you care about plot spoilers. Let me know what you think and if you have any more questions.
understandable! i think ill shoot u a dm to discuss further if that's alright
 
Back
Top Bottom