The First Post

Currently reading:
The First Post

RapscallionRaccoon

Just a Nerdy Coon
Local time
Today 2:07 AM
Hello all who bother in reading this,

Rapscallion Raccoon here, feel free to call me whatever nickname fashioned out of my rather long username that you'd like. Raps or RR are definitely my personal favorites.

Obviously, I am new to this site. I however am not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for close to eight years now across various sites and mediums. Group roleplays are a favorite of mine but it seems very hard to keep one alive from my past experiences. I tend to play more males than females and my guilty pleasure as far as genre is fantasy.

I work as a personal assistant during the day and a freelance dog trainer during the evenings. I have a pretty lax boss so I will mostly be on this site during the day.

As far as hobbies go, spending time with my wolfdog Grayson is number one. I also enjoy video games, ceramics, movies, hiking, and swimming.

Not sure what else to say as I am horrid at introducing myself. I suppose I'll end things here. Thank you for taking the time to read.

-Raps

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome my masked friend! May you enjoy your stories, and stay out of my trashcan!

Back
Top Bottom