Both Needed The Frontier: Don't Fear The Reaper

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Frontier: Don't Fear The Reaper

Local time
Yesterday 11:01 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Space. Once called the New Frontier by the people of Kepler-18(Earth) it now has been colonized and bureaucratized, many alien species have joined a alliance to protect themselves from whatever might be in the dark reaches of space, but the people of these planets started to get bored with all this bureaucratic nonsense and so they have started to leave their home planets to go exploring the known, and unknown galaxy,

We follow one of these ships, The Frontier as it starts it's first ever voyage into space, with a crew of humans and aliens alike,

im mainly looking for 5-6 people for the crew side of things while i would need 2-3 people for the alliance side (there not outright evil but oppose our crew because of Bureaucratic laws )

Alien races are encouraged but not needed (if you are making a whole new alien race and not basing it off anything then clear the alien race through me first then the character)

Sounds cool! I have a character that might fit the setting, I can drop her details in if you want me to.

SORRY im back i would love to see the characters!!!

ok great character but i have one change if you don't mind, so in this universe technology like the ones you described are most likely restricted to The federation so you would have to explain how they got into the hands of a ship that's not part of the federation

When standard-issue fed-tech breaks down, either due to planned obsolescence, phasing-out of last-gen tech, or the abandonment of colonies, those who own the fed-gear have no real option but to bring it to a scrapper or mechanic to pawn for creds or get repaired. So a mechanic, even one not fed-aligned, would get a good deal of tech-parts over the course of their carreer. At least, that is one possible justification.

Alright!! also this rp has no specific world that it takes place in, so like no star trek or star wars, mainly just a new setting so if you wanna add lore be sure to go ahead i will always tell you if something contradicts my established lore

No worries, I wasn't planning on introducing anything but genericized or original concepts anyway.

I imagine a sort of Firefly vibe, if you are familiar?

its slightly based around firefly just with more of a mass effect variety, so like with firefly, there's humans and that's about it, there's still aliens i think, but humans are very prevalent, but with frontier, i want there to be more variation on characters

oh also just fyi your character might end up being infected by a virus because of there older programing

Back
Top Bottom