• Weight: 135 lbs
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Marital Status: Available
  • Orientation: Bisexual - Male lean
  • Race: Goddess
  • Representation: Lion
  • Hair: Blonde
  • Eyes: Gold
  • Other Features: Lion's tail. Sigil on her skin.
Background
Leola, a deity crafted by mankind at the birth of its start and wonder, has since evolved into a much more refined being. Determined by the way of society, her meaning, appearance, and influence shifts along with civilization. That said, her original and first form was just as raw and savage as the first beings of mankind were. However as civilization came to find grace, hygiene, and intelligence, so did she. Her affiliations remain in few categories: wealth, heat, and prophecy. A being meant to represent the sun and its scorching temperature was not without a counterpart; the moon. Her brother, a twin deity by the name of Lucius, was born into creation alongside her as mortals wondered about the large spheres in the sky above them.

However, as society shifted and so did the deities, opinions were crafted as more pantheons were added into their sphere of knowledge and experience. Leola, who sided with the mortals and believed in their ability to change and create beautiful things, stood in opposition to her brother when he had decided they were no longer worthwhile. This opposition came to its head in a celestial war when Leola was forced to cut down her brethren and sibling, leaving her alone in her vicious claims for mankind's continuation. In the wake of the resolved celestial and civil war, Leola fled to the mortal planes to explore and experience. It was a human need to see the people she had slain her brother for, to validate her decision that they were worth such a hellacious crime.

Her visits to the higher realms became less and less frequent while her time with mortals increased greatly, along with her influence with them. Eras passed and it wasn't long before a city-state kingdom was erected in her name, becoming a Goddess-Queen of the empire Idalia. She reigned this Queendom alone and without consort, electing to focus her attention on rising its military status and generosity to any neighboring lands before electing officials to run it in her stead. After tiring of her position once more, she took long trips away from the empire she'd built in order to experience lands, people, and creatures even farther than one could imagine and continues to do so.

However trouble brews often and near her, and without a stable equal to her bright and flaming heat as the sun the world trembles, struggling to force and find a balance where there is none.
Persona

Leola's personality is a volatile and pretentious one. Her arrogance stems from the fact she is one of the oldest deities to date, her power is near immeasurable, and luxury surrounds her at every turn. That being said, she has a distaste for the slums and unsightly parts of any uncivilized area. This is not to say that she insults and alienates those who remain in such parts, but she will not and does not explore them of her own free will for the most part. Additionally, her anger is quick to rise and burn. Holding a great deal of responsibility and questions can lead to impatience. Leola emphasizes on manners most importantly, and when treated without respect or subordinance her violent tendencies rise to the surface.

Conversely, her curiosity is also what brings her to strange places and people. A deep longing to understand her charge (mortals) pushes her to every experience that greets her, even if it does end badly. She is not naive, though neither is she greatly experienced and without hope. Dark spots may arise, but she is of light, and they will be burned away with the correct, nurturing environment. Her weaknesses include cold temperatures or things, mentioning of her brother, curiosity, and more. Her strengths (aside from what she, as a goddess, represents) remain in manipulation of temperature, war and politics, and more.

As a goddess she is not immortal, unable to be harmed, manipulated, all-powerful, all-seeing, all-knowing. Leola, though she is a deity in her own and full right, is very human in her emotions, reactions, wants, and desires.

Personal Rules and Preferences
  1. In-character happenings are vastly different from any out-of-character happenings.
  2. Long term preferred.
  3. Fantasy based.
  4. 1-2 lines to novella. Whatever you give me, I match.
  5. Smut/Erotic writing accepted (though preferred with a story).
  6. English & good grammar only.
  7. Willing to discuss a scenario/plot line beforehand, or just get started.
  8. Being messaged with a post is fine, too.
  9. Character is available for exclusivity, but it needs to be hard-earned.
  10. I like to roleplay in all kinds of ways: private messages (inbox), on the chatroom (main room or PM), on the forums, etc. One-on-one is cool but so are group roleplays!
  11. Please do not approach my character and expect her to be bubbly and loving. That's just not who she is, but me as a writer am pretty friendly.
  12. I will likely change her backstory, personality, etc as things happen to her and become canon as I see fit. So~ Check in every now and then.
  13. Yes there is a history of its own for her Queendom, Idalia. That's a lot of info though and might post later if enough are interested in starting something together for it.
  14. I did not include all information or appearance info about Leola, mainly because I prefer those things to be explored in the actual roleplay. That said, here are some more, various visuals. They differ for a reason. Want to know why? Well, that's what this site is for. Possible looks of Leola

Back
Top Bottom