MxM The Golden Age of Piracy; searching for love and booty

Currently reading:
MxM The Golden Age of Piracy; searching for love and booty

Snowy

Serf
Local time
Today 1:32 PM
Hey there,

I'm looking for roleplays centering around pirates! Surprising, I know, given the thread name.

I have a few things I'd like to note first and see if we're match on some basics, so please read these before going down to look at my ideas:

1) I'm looking for someone who will play the dominant character. I don't enjoy playing the dominant or a switch either, really. This does not mean my characters are the cliche "cries at the drop of a hat, useless maiden-in-distress" types (unless the maiden in distress type is the starting point of the story.)

2) I don't do one-liners. I write anything from approximately 400 words up, however much my partner is comfortable with.

3) I need somewhat regular replies; if I write a starter and it takes you 2 weeks to reply, I'm likely going to assume you're no longer interested or lose interest myself. In the beginning of the roleplay, I'd prefer replies at least every few days and after we have the roleplay rolling, I don't mind longer breaks if you let me know every now and then that you're still there and interested.

4) In the same vein, if you do lose interest please let me know. We can either try to do something about it to make it more interesting again, or if not, it's at least nice to know not to expect a reply from you anymore.

5) Since we're writing the story together, I'd appreciate it if you carry your own weight in it and also push the story forward, rather than always just passively reacting to what I write. I enjoy bouncing ideas off my partners, and plotting. I don't enjoy the "go with the flow, I like surprises" sort of approach, because I want to know what's going to happen and that we're both on the same page. Plotting and planning ahead does not mean there can't be surprises and fun details, either. It's also much easier to write a reply when I know where we're going with the scene/story overall.

I also really love ooc chat and making visuals etc. for the roleplay and all that even if one of us can't reply for a while, so it'd be nice if you were into it too, although it's not a requirement as long as you're able to at least get a plot figured and bring in some ideas of your own.

6) Lastly, I'm far from a grammar nazi and I won't come at you in PMs if your grammar isn't 100% correct, or if there are a few mistakes or typos, but still it's nice to know my partner puts some effort into their replies. No chat speak, and an attempt at proper punctuation, grammar and spelling is appreciated. A slighter pet peeve of mine is also if you shorten words in roleplay, for example when you mean "because" but write "cause" (It's not that hard to write the whole word).

Anyway, if you're somewhat on the same page with me on these things, I think we're gonna get along just fine! Let's go on to what themes and such I like in my roleplays:

- Plot with a healthy amount of smut. However, plot comes first!
- D/s dynamics
- Romance (requirement!)
- Drama - gimme all those plot twists
- Historical settings
- Dominant characters who don't need to be abusive or yell at the top of their lungs all the time to stay in control
- My character crossdressing (not a requirement, but I'd be happy if you wanted to include it)
- ABO dynamics (also not a requirement)
- Role reversal
- Dub-con (not into non-con, but dub-con/body betrayal is my jam)
- Fantasy

This is by no means an exhaustive list, but just some things I specifically really enjoy. I'm very kink friendly, so don't be shy to ask if I'd be up for including something you're craving ;)

Well, that's it I suppose! Let's go on to the plot ideas I had, although I'm more than happy to hear yours too!

1) YC was an honest young sailor, but one hardly gets rich from such a profession. One day he found himself in between jobs and spending his time in one of the busy port cities where he happened upon a young man, tantalizing and oh-so-innocent in his world views, MC, the youngest son of the governor. YC finds himself entirely in love, smitten to the core, but MC's father would never give his child to a penniless sailor. YC left the shores aboard a pirate ship, intending to make himself a fortune and come back to claim his love - and over the next ten years, he did exactly that, becoming the captain of his own fleet and one of the richest pirates to haunt the waters of the Caribbean. After ten long years of yearning for his love, he comes back to find MC engaged and about to be forced into a marriage he cannot escape from. His acquired wealth might be enough to change the governor's mind about the engagement - and if not, will YC steal away the most precious treasure of all? Will the spark of love still be there, after ten years apart?

2) MC is the son of a king, finally arriving back home from his studies abroad. His ship is set upon by pirates just as they're about to reach home, and he is taken as a prisoner to be ransomed. Surely, the king will pay a hefty sum for his favored son. YC is a part of the crew, charged with making sure MC is not harmed and doesn't escape as they settle in their hideout to wait for the king's response. YC has long dreamt of becoming a captain in his own right, and MC manages to convince him that should he return MC back home safely, the king would reward him with his weight in gold for the safe return of his son. More than plenty to set him up for life - or buy that ship and crew he always dreamt of - and so, in the dark of night they slip away together. They know they have only until dawn before there is a band of angry pirates after them.

3) There is a dark power rising in the north, a force to be reckoned with, a group of the users of blood magic. The king cannot issue a straight attack on them, in fear they might turn their evil intentions to his kingdom should the attack fail. MC is a pirate tasked with ridding the world of these curse-casters in exchange for a royal pardon to him and his crew, as well as a handsome reward. But he knows he cannot do it alone; he needs the help of only the best. And the best... well, who could be better than MC's long-time biggest rival, YC? The two form an unlikely alliance, setting on their quest with the promises of reward on their minds. But perhaps, in the midst of a dangerous mission, they find something even more valuable?

4) MC is a noble lord set on fleeing from a marriage he does not want. He needs a ship that will take him away from his home shores without questions asked, so he turns to YC - a sailor of... questionable honor. For a sizable reward YC agrees to safely deliver MC wherever it is he wants to go, no questions asked, but YC will soon find he should've asked questions when they have a fleet of hired mercenaries after them for the alleged kidnapping of a noble lord.

5) YC is a renowned pirate captain with a prophecy attached to his name, one that can be a blessing and a curse. For years he has plundered, pillaged and sailed the seas in search of the treasure that is said to finally bring him everything he always desired. This prophecy has become something of an obsession, one could say, and not even the finest treasure he has stolen seems to bring him satisfaction. One day his ship is caught in a storm so bad they almost sink, barely making in to land. The crew finds itself in a small village, with YC injured from the storm. MC happens to be the only healer of the small island village and takes YC in for treatment. Days turn into weeks, and YC finds himself unwilling to leave the peace of the village and the gentle hands of the one caring for his injury. But his treasure awaits him, and eventually he must leave. Months later, YC happens upon a slave ship and as they go to free the slaves, he finds MC, chained and on his way to be sold off. As the crew takes MC in until they can drop him off at his village again, it becomes clear to everyone but YC the treasure he has been hunting is neither gold or silver; it's MC. But when YC finally comes to the realization himself, will it be too late? He has made a name for himself on his search, and with a name comes trouble. Will he be able to leave his life of piracy and settle down with MC by his side?

6) MC and YC have long been rivals, but with MC and his crew captured and set to hang, YC finds himself... bored. No one else is quite enough to challenge him. In a fit of madness, perhaps, YC stages a rescue of MC and takes him aboard YC's ship - on the condition MC joins his crew. YC planned to only have a bit of fun, to humiliate and bend MC to his will until he was broken, but the more time they spend together the more his desires change to wanting to protect him, to wanting to provide for MC. He never thought he'd find love in his rival, but does MC share those feelings? The life of a pirate can be full of deceit and heartbreak, after all.

That's it for now ^^ send me a PM if you're interested, and do tell me a little more than "wanna rp?" :p let me know if there was any plot you liked in particular, your own ideas for it/your own plots if you had any in mind, what you like in an rp, and so on! Hope to hear from you soon ^^

Back
Top Bottom