Closed The Great Roleplay Search

Currently reading:
Closed The Great Roleplay Search

Black Rose

The Heart of The Shadows
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
Hiya, Black Rose here! I'm looking for some roleplay partners to play male characters to my females! I have a lot of experience writing...but I still don't really enjoy constructing these threads, so I'll keep it simple.

About Me

- Thirty years old
- Female
- I live in CST
- I can write paragraph upon paragraph of content...but I tend to mirror my partner.
- I don't have much time to roleplay.
- Pet peeve- if you tell me you can consistently write six paragraphs or more each time and never write more than three with no plausible reason why (I get life problems, and writers block, and stuff), I won't waste my time writing six or more. I don't have much writing time. If you don't give your all, I won't give mine, either.
- I'm fine with blood and gore.
- I can play multiple characters...but I won't play all of the other characters. Rping is a partnership, no? And if I wanted to do it all myself, I'd go write a story somewhere.
- I need a good story. Smut is great, but more story than smut, please!
- Limits- urine play, feces play, vomit play, vore in a sexual situation.
- I do enjoy Doms.
- Want to know more? Ask!

General Writing Rules
(We all have them.)

- No one liners!
- Complete sentences, please!
- Please try to keep spelling mistakes to a minimum.
- Use parentheses for speech.
- Don't promise something you can't deliver.
- I need patient people, I can only post a couple to a few times a week.
- DO NOT take control of my character without asking. I don't like that.
- No god-modding.
- Perhaps more to come.

What I'm REALLY Into Right Now
(My Character Choice in Bold)

*** The initial plot of Chained to You under the plotlets Human x Demon!!!

Werewolf x Human/Lone Werewolf

Merman x Human

Princess/Queen
x Bodyguard/Prince/King/Knight/Dragon Shifter

Dragon Shifter x Human/Witch

Human
x Death

Demon x Human/Angel

Angel x Human

Human
x Mafia Boss/Don

Dom x sub

Fandoms

Thomas Hewitt (2006 version Texas Chainsaw Massacre) x Human OC

Bo Sinclair (House of Wax) x Human OC

Vincent Sinclair (House of Wax) x Human OC

Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) x Human OC

Yautja/Predator (Predator) x Human OC

Xenomorph/Alien (Alien) x Human OC Spliced w/Xenomorph DNA

Michael Myers (Halloween - Rob Zombie Version) x Human OC

Pennywise (IT - Newest version) x Human OC

Pinhead (Hellraiser - no preference) x Human OC

Freddy Kreuger (A Nightmare on Elm Street - no preference) x Human OC

Plotlets
(Pictures don't have to be used in the actual RPs, they were my inspirations.)

Chained to You
unnamed (2).jpg
Every being ever created has a soulmate. Angels are no exception...and neither are demons. Humans that find themselves paired with angels are revered. They are seen as blessed and righteous...while those paired with demons are scorned and seen as inherently evil.

She is the eldest daughter of the high priest. She is godly, kind, and giving.

He is a high-ranking noble of Hell who just so happened to have some unresolved business in the human realm.

One single instant changes their lives forever. The meeting of eyes, the drumming of their hearts as the red chains appear and bind them together. A more physical measure that comes about until they can get along.

Rumors rise and pride falls. An innocent's good reputation is smeared, her family weighted by shame. A tainted demon is mocked and ridiculed for God's most ironic choice of a mate. What will become of this strange pairing?

Alternate

She is the princess of a kingdom unsteady. He is the secret of the royal family- a demon bound to their bloodline to abide and protect them at any cost. The night she inherits the secrets, learns of their ancestor's deal with the demon, is the night her father is assassinated.

Kings make their moves to try and conquer the small country, and the people cry out for aid and justice. Assassins move in from every angle. In a world wrought with tension and war, can they stand together despite the odds?

Like Fire
IMG_20201126_163853_120.JPG
In an alternate reality, magic is power...and it's highly coveted. Not many are born with natural magic in their veins...but those who aren't born with it can still learn how to wield magical crystals to cast magic. And only the most powerful can summon demons or angels and bind themselves together. Because of this, though, there are many who fear magic and have become prejudiced against them.

She is a natural born magic user, in a family full of non-magic users. The village is without magic, and set in the old ways...and prejudiced against the magic users. Her family tries to keep it a secret...to keep her safe...but, alas, someone found out. In a fit of jealousy and rage, that person rallies the village and they torch the house. Surrounded by villagers armed with pitchforks, and with a fire steadily destroying the house, she tries every spell she possibly can to save her family. Barrier spells, some attacks for the villagers that block the exits...but she has her limits.

Forced to the basement, her personal spellcasting sanctuary, she keeps the barriers up as long as she possibly can. But it's not enough. Her power flickers out, and a flaming beam fell on her family. With an anguished scream, she unleashes all of her power and curses the village, inadvertently summoning a curious demon that heard her cry. He saves her from the fire and kills every last villager.

In the aftermath, she realizes what she has done...but she doesn't regret it. And now he is bound to her until she inevitably dies.

Together, they leave on a mission. To end the magical prejudice...one way or another.

The Exchange
6049a858cccac9c159e779163bc112f7.jpg

She was the only princess of a small country wealthy in the abundance of natural resources...and she fell in love with the prince of a neighboring kingdom. On their wedding day, the surrounding kingdoms launched an attack. They killed her family...and her fiancee and his family. She was taken as trophy, to be readied for one of the ruthless king's harems.

Praying for revenge, she caught the attention of a demon. He came to her, offering the revenge she sought in exchange for her soul. She agreed. This kingdom is just the start, the two determined to bring all five to their knees.

Reincarnation
25a486b34e3cb3d64ee3de68f8e643b1.jpg
A demon fell in love with an angel...and she with him. But...he was only a demon, bound to Lucifer. To obey his every command. So when he ordered him to kill her...he couldn't disobey. Even if it destroyed him.

The angel, on the other hand, understood. She was no match for Lucifer's power backing her beloved demon...so she reached out to the highest power. God. He promised reincarnation, as a human, with her mission being to find her lover again and bring him to light. When she does, the demon will be beyond Lucifer's grasp, and her power will be restored.

Getting to that point, however, is easier said than done. But she is willing to overcome any and all obstacles for him...no matter what comes their way.

Escape
cc707c47fbd649ba1ba4ebe54d0261ec.jpg
She is the only angel-born angel. Meaning, she wasn't sparked immediately into life by God. She was born from sexual intercourse between angels, which is forbidden. Her parents were reduced to Fallen status and sent to Hell with Lucifer and the rebels. She was kept and raised in heaven, never knowing her true origins or parents.

Until he came along. A Fallen angel who was summoned by God. "So you are the angel-born." They rushed him along and shushed her questions. No one would answer her...and she was curious by nature. An almost human-like trait. He snuck into her guarded home the night he was to leave, and let her know just who she is. She doesn't believe it at first, but when he prompts her to ask God about it, herself, she does just that...only to be stunned by the truth. What the Fallen spoke was true! Her whole world is shaken.

The Fallen visits, out of curiosity and obligation to her parents...but it turns genuine. He tells her things the others won't. Things they were gifted with the knowledge of at creation. She has had to learn everything...and they certainly weren't telling her everything.

The days come when she oversteps her bounds with the others, and agitates them. They fight. She wants to go to the human realm to see things for herself. They say she is too impressionable. Too imperfect. She could Fall just like her parents did. She protests, gets things ready to go...and they break one of her wings.

That's how he finds her. Broken and torn. He offers to take her away, and she gladly accepts.

Bound
df1c6e1576c679381d2a4c94a8dfda10.jpg
She was an angel caught and bound by a greedy human she foolishly tried to help. He dressed her up and auctioned her off to the highest bidder...an amused demon who couldn't help himself. This was too good an offer to pass up.

The demon binds her to himself, restricting the use of her powers and wings and confining her to her wingless humanoid form. How much fun could a demon have with an angel?
(Could err on the smuttier side.)

Sacrifice
8bd35899e3001041a94f551fc4222c3b.jpg
She is a higher-level angel, and he is a higher-level Fallen. They come toe to toe in terms of power...and he can't make her hate or resent him no matter what he does. So he does the unthinkable.

The Falle gathers his allies and threatens to annihilate humanity...unless they can give them something worthwhile. The angel. She goes willingly. "I have no misconceptions about what you plan to do with me. I only ask that you marry me if you plan to defile me so." He actually acquiesces her one askance, stunned by her calm passiveness of the situation. How can a Fallen taint a fair angel? (This can tilt to the smuttier side.)

Hush
ff0d2fbf6a7e49448389f825f807812e.jpg
An angel and a Fallen fall in love. They have to be quiet and meet on the edge of the territories to see one another.

Arranged Marriage
37ed4639677b7c15b6656b31e8bc5599.jpg
Her family sold her to him for the money. That much was certain right off. The aunt and uncle that took her in as a child were all too eager to get rid of her, and she knew it. She also knew...that he came to them with the offer. An amount they couldn't refuse. But why? Why her? He was a rich noble/politician/CEO/prince...she was a nobody. It didn't make sense...

Mine
unnamed (3).jpg
She was an ordinary human woman who found love with an ordinary guy...so she thought.

He's actually a lone Alpha werewolf who has found his soulmate in an ordinary human woman. This was woeful under normal circumstances, but she had a tendency to draw in undesirables. Other males of all other species seeking her as a mate...or as prey. He has kept her safe and blissfully unaware of it...until now.

Treasure
She was a lesser noble. No one of importance. He was a high ranking noble that rarely saw the light of day. The other nobles always sucked up and made a big deal when he came to one of their galas. She had never seen him before...but she'd catch a glimpse later. She was a small fry. Surely he wasn't interested in little ole her. She stepped out onto the balcony, catching a breath of fresh air.

These idiots weren't it. There was something here...someone. There was a draw...and he would find them. He always listened to his instincts. He barely managed to get away from the crowd to catch a breath of fresh air, his lungs filling with oxygen and...a sweet smell. His head snapped to the side, finding a beautiful young woman standing off to the far side of the balcony, gazing up at the full moon hanging overhead. It was her. He knew it instantly. A treasure. He always knew a treasure when he saw one. And...like all treasures...she would belong to him.

(Unless stated otherwise, the year will be around 1969. No cellphones, no internet, no laptops, none of that. Records were the way of music. Elvis was still big at this point. Vehicles didn't have air conditioning. Hippies and mean bikers were frequent around the area Thomas and his family lived in Texas. This is based off the 2006 version movie, The Beginning. I don't like the 2003 version, therefore I pretend it doesn't exist. In the family- Thomas, Luda Mae, Charlie/Hoyt, and Monty.)

Blindfolded

A group in a van drives near to Luda Mae's gas station and pushes a girl out near where Charlie/Hoyt is parked, dropping her things on top of her and starting to take off with some jeering. Charlie/Hoyt shoots a back tire and they go skidding off to the side into a biker. The biker goes crashing through the windshield. He dies of glass through his jugular. The motorbike catches beneath the van and sends it rolling. Two of the four boys die. Hoyt/Charlie kills the other two, then goes back for the girl. Asks why the hell she's wearing a blindfold when she asks what happened. She's blind. He gets a curious idea...thinking to set her up with Tommy boy. Gets the guys in the trunk and takes her back home.

She can't see Thomas, so she's not immediately afraid of him like so many are. Shakes his hand and everything. They get her set up in the spare room by Luda Mae's.

Not Enough

Pinhead has been torturing a woman for a while, but she didn't succumb to pain or pleasure. No matter how many times he destroys her, tears her limb from limb, it's never enough. She still feels a void inside that hasn't been filled. So he goes about it a much different way... Smut heavy plot.

(Okay, first off my crack theory. I believe the IT and The Shining universes are connected, and the kids who IT went after had The Shining. I figure they probably make him fuller, since they have special powers. But they could also kill him if they could ever overcome their fears he constantly sends them through to distract them from the fact that they're different and actually possess power. Kind of like that group from Doctor Sleep, but he's an ancient monster.)

The One That Got Away

(Since kids can't be mains, and this is mostly when she's grown anyway, the following kid her information could be done in flashbacks)
My OC's family moved into Derry when she's about nine, we're not even going to add in anything about the Derry group, they don't exist in this story. Her family is abusive and she has The Shining. She gets bullied and has no friends. She doesn't fear death. That's when she meets IT. He pretends to be her friend a few visits, trying to wipe the tarnish from her Shine. She genuinely likes him and thinks they're friends. It puts him a little off-kilter. She divulges that her parents are abusive, and he kills them to try and bring back her Shine. What he doesn't anticipate is the police reaching her before he does, and taking her to the orphanage just out of town. Out of reach. And it's about time to slumber...so he goes about his way. She gets adopted out in another place and moves away. She forgets about Derry for almost thirty years.

A little spark reminds her of Derry, and she doesn't know how she forgot. Her only friend...she never got to say goodbye. So she decides to go back.

Deadly Game

My OC gets kidnapped and dropped on a Yautja Game Planet. She was an archaeologist with a specialty in studying alien planets and ancient languages. They fascinate her. She learns to fight. Survivor. She outlives a few groups and kills a good few amateur Yautja that come after her, which garners attention from the Game Wardens. Your Yautja is one of the distinguished higher-class (you determine how high) that comes to test her.

Thanks for stopping by!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom