FxF The Grimoire of Unfinished Thoughts (or not)

Currently reading:
FxF The Grimoire of Unfinished Thoughts (or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:36 PM
July, 2023
This is my new Request Thread. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Please thread carefully. Stay off the grass. Bring coffee. (or Whiskey).

I'm a single mom of 2 young boys and a puppy so my evenings and weekends are usually pretty busy. My time zone is Atlantic Standard Time. If I'm planning on being away for more than 3 days or so, most likely I will send you a PM to let you know before hand. Otherwise you can check my Departure Thread or Profile Section for possible updates as to my whereabouts and/or sanity status...

I'm a switch who is comfortable as sub or Dom. I can be picky at times about who I RP with so please don't be offended if I pass on a given story. Also, I tend to prefer playing out FxF RPs with female players. I also don't enjoy playing Dom vs a male player, so please don't ask. Seriously, don't.

If you contact me to discuss an RP, either start with one of my prompts or have an idea ready to propose. If you're just going to ask me what I'm 'craving' then it's definitely a non-starter for me. If you're going to propose an idea of your own (always welcomed, by the way) don't be offended if I pass. As I previously mentioned, I can be picky.

My preferred pairing these days is FxF, and FutaxF. I will do MxF if I feel comfortable with the story idea and the potential partner, or with me playing as the M.
I like to stick to the 2-3 minimum paragraph rule, often more, but rarely less.

I like realistic Face Claims for modern and near-future stories as much as possible, though I'm fine with anime or art-type Face Claims for Fantasy or other type stories when finding a suitable realistic Face Claim can often prove more difficult. I also enjoy visual props in my RPs so prepare yourself accordingly.

SMUT is encouraged. A story without SMUT is like a day without sunshine. Anywhere from 20/80% to 50/50% to 80/20% ratio works for me, but I prefer a slow build over jumping to the smut in the first post. It needs to progress naturally. I am also Futa friendly, either playing such a character or opposite one (I know the term seems to mean different things to different folks, and that's cool, but for me it's simply a female with male genitals).

I do enjoy scenes with action and/or combat.

If we start moving an RP along, and you want to change things up or add a major NPC or make some kind of modification, PLEASE talk to me first! Nothing kills my interest more that to suddenly have to deal with something I care very little for. The only exception to this rule is if my Partner is playing the role of GM/DM in the story.
Give me 2 paragraphs minimum please, 3rd person. 2-3 posts/week (or more). If you're going to be away longer term, please let me know.

If you find yourself struggling with posting, please let me know. If you feel like dropping out, also let me know, I'm a big girl, I can take it. And please, if I decide to show you the same consideration by telling you please be understanding. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Be respectful of my time and my privacy.

The big three (Oral, Vaginal and Anal), Groups/Threesomes, Cum-Play, Teasing, hairpulling, Gentle Slaps and Spankings, Sissies/Crossdressing, Effeminate Men, Playfully Light BDSM, Unpredictable Sex, Dub-Con/coercion
Feet, Scat, Vore, Sexual Gore, Gratuitus Pain and Suffering, Heavy BDSM, Non-Con

The following ideas are kept a bit on the vague side in some cases, as I'm always interested in hearing a potential writing partner's take on it. In other cases, I'd be more apt to keep the story as true to the synopsis as possible. Where specific roles are indicated, unless specified in the description, I'm usually open to playing either role.

The list below will no doubt be ever-evolving in nature, with the stories rotating/changing/regenerating/spontaneously combusting alongside my level of sanity, so feel free to check back often.

Avenging Angels
FxF
(Medieval Fantasy)
Two women discover that the man they both loved (a knight of the realm) has be betrayed and killed while on a mission for the king. Of course, neither of these women knew of the other lover's existence, meaning the knight lived a double life. When both women are summoned to the King's Court for the reading of their beloved's Last Will, they come face to face for the first time... After that initial meeting the two women decide to team up to avenge their lover's death.
Additional Notes: I'm thinking one woman could be a sorceress or wizard working at the local College of Wizardry. The other could be a warrior, Rogue or even a priestess at a local church.

Angels of Mercy
FxF
(Near Future/Sci-Fi)
Two rear-echelon nurse/doctor-type characters operating behind the lines at casualty clearing station find themselves turning to each other for comfort, to help deal with all the death and destruction war tends to bring.
Additional Notes: Somewhat inspired my M*A*S*H type scenario, this could be set in a modern-day earth conflict, or an established sci-fi universe (HALO), or some other made-up sci-fi conflict.

Spies Like Us
FxF
(Modern/Slice of Life, Bond/MI style, Light-Hearted/Adventure)
Two female agents are brought together by a higher power (NATO?) to work in a foreign country. Here they must complete missions given them by their superiors, and these missions could include spying, reconnaissance, sabotage, theft, assassinations, etc...
Additional Notes: I foresee firefights, car chases, jumping out of planes, formal ballroom scenes and other Bond type encounters/scenarios.

The Sniper
FxF
[Futaxm, Fxm] (Near Future/Sci-Fi)
During a years long conflict a skill female sniper-phenome is pulled from duty and placed in the care of a PR/propaganda officer to do a tour of the country's/Planet's larger cities in the hopes of driving more people to enlist. Early in their tour the city they're visiting is hit by a surprise attack. The sniper goes into sniper mode and ends up dragging the non-combat officer into dangerous combat situations along wither. The officer sees this as an opportunity tocatalogue and document the story as war rages around them.
Additional Notes: This story is partially inspired by the exploits of the Lady of Death (Lyudmila Pavlichenko).

Star Wars: Rogue Pilots
FxF
[OtherxF] (Star Wars, Immediately following the Fall of the Empire)
Around the time just after the destruction of the second Death Star, forces of the Imperial Remnant, which remains strong in this sector of the far mid-rim, attacks what was a secret rebel base. This base was central to intercepting Imperial communications and was guarded by a single squadron of X-wings. Just before the attack takes place two new pilot recruits arrive on station... Somehow, after being attacked by overwhelming odds these two pilots manage to escape, but not before being spotted by the forces at their backs. With one of them having suffered damage to her hyperdrive how will they manage to stay out of the clutches of the Empire.

The Archer's Revenge
FxF
[FxM] (Medieval Fantasy)
A skilled Archer/Expert Marksman seeks vengeance for the murder of his/her family. Unfortunately, those responsible for the killing have fled and live in a far-off land across the Broken Lands. The Broken Lands are not to be travelled likely, so the Archer must find a suitable guide, but how high will the price be?

Star Wars: Undercover
FxF
[OtherxF](Star Wars, Early Rebellion Era)
During the very early days of the Rebellion, in the mid rim a reluctant rebel operative is tasked with meeting an Imperial/Republic defector wanted by the Empire for treason. This defector carries not only information but has access to a large sum of credits/resources that could be used to further fund/aid the fledgling rebellion.
Additional Notes: I foresee firefights and chases as these two try and make their way to the outer rim, where they hope to disappear from the Imperial radar.

New Beginnings
FxF
(Slice of Life)
Following a big loss of whatever the sort (Death, Divorce, etc...), a woman travels to a new city looking to start over. Here she meets another woman determined to bring her out of her shell.
Additional Notes: I see the woman as being a closeted bisexual who has perhaps never been with a woman while the other woman could be younger, more open about her sexuality and perhaps a bit adventurous. I picture this as being a simple but fun love story.

The King's Inquisition
FxF
[any] (Medieval Fantasy)
Following an alleged attempt by the King's Vizier to usurp the kingdom by killing the King, the King calls for an inquisition against the Mages to locate any magic user who may have been supportive of the plot. In all likely hood, it is the Church who is responsible in framing the Vizier, knowing the King would call for such an inquisition. Following several (forced) confessions by high ranked members of the Guild, the church calls for a Crusade to kill all arcane magic users in the realm.
Additional Notes: both characters could be magic users forced to go in hiding in the capital, then they have to try to escape past the outer walls of the capitol into the open countryside beyond. Alternatively, it could be one mage being held by the Inquisitors and his/her rescuer.

The Letters
MxF
[FutaxF] (Post-Apocalyptic)
It's been over a generation since the Big Death that wiped out most of humanity. Since then, the world has been thrown into chaos, with many warlords taking over what remains of the Wastelands that was once the US of A. Character A is now a veteran warrior, having been recruited at around age 20 by force from his peaceful enclave, to fight for the local warlord. A decade has past, warlords come and go but wars always rage. But A has had enough of wars and one morning he just disappears from his unit and makes his way across the wasteland to his peaceful little Enclave, looking for the girl and the unborn child he'd left behind. But the enclave has recently been attacked and all that remains are ruins. Finding their favorite spot, where they'd first kissed, he sits and ponders his girl's fate. Seeing a spot of disturbed ground, he digs, and he finds a message in a bottle, from his beloved, telling him they were forced to flee to the northwest as war was coming. He quickly sets off towards the northwest, looking for clues as to where they went. Early on he stumbles into a small slave camp, where he encounters a young woman who looks to have suffered through some bad abuse, chained like a dog to a wagon... When they make eye contact for the first time it becomes clear, he can't leave her to this fate, whoever she might be...
Additional Notes: This story could have some Steampunk elements worked in it, but not necessary. It's based on a story I wrote many, many moons ago. The idea is the man goes from one place to the next finding letters that keeps his hope alive. Despite his love for his girl, he rescues the young slave and he takes her with him.

The Village
Any (Medieval Fantasy)
A wandering knight, (warrior, hedge wizard, etc...) enters what looks like a normal medieval village after several days of trekking through the wilds. The village doesn't show on any maps, but the traveler decides not to look a gift horse in the mouth... That first night his dreams are haunted until he awakes with a start... Hearing chanting he looks out the window and he sees what looks like demonic creatures chanting and dancing naked around what looks like a human tied to a pole... Fire burns around the individual, and it's likely a matter of minutes before he or she is burnt alive. What is this village? What does it all mean? What are those creatures and who is the person tied to the pole...?

Additional Notes: Very, very loosely base don the song Hotel California by the Eagles. What exactly is going on is to be discussed as I haven't thought that far...

The Reluctant Crusader
FxF
[FxFxM] (Medieval Fantasy)
A disillusioned, hard-luck and depressed elder knight joins a Pilgrimage/Crusade but only after being coerced into it by his niece and her friend, two young women eager to adventure. Unfortunately, the role of women in the kingdom is well known to be limited to the homestead. So, acting as part of his 'entourage' they accompany him on his quest, assisting him when they can. The young women are excited to finally get a chance to leave their home village, but are they ready to experience the hardship that leaving the safety of their village offers?

The Rebel Insurrection
FxF
[FxM] (Near Future/Sci-Fi)
The Mars Colony, the oldest colony in the solar system is threatening to declare independence from the United Earth Government. Already a movement of insurrection/rebellion has begun, but the Earth Government is determined to stop it before it gets too far out of control.
Option A- A government agent/diplomat is sent to Mars to try and negotiate with the rebellion's organizers, hoping to bring them back in line before further violence erupts.
Option B- Rebels capture a government representative (or family member) and try to use the victim as leverage to force the government and their forces to back off, and giving the Mars forces additional leverage at the bargaining table.
Additional Notes: Partially inspired by the TV show: 'The Expanse'. Both options could technically be merged. Also, an alien invasion could take place around the same time, further complicating matters.

Last edited:
The Black Knight
FxF [FxM, FutaxF or Futaxm] (Medieval Fantasy)
The kingdom has fallen into anarchy following the death of the King, and with no obvious heir the higher nobles are gathering troops in hopes of taking the throne for themselves. The peasantry are suffering, food in the larger cities is growing scarce and the bodies littering the streets during the chaos have become a breeding ground for disease. Skirmishes are taking place in the countryside between the various factions vying for power and the neighboring kingdoms have closed their borders to the fleeing throng of refugees trying to flee.
But then came the Black Knight. No one knows where he came from or who he was, but he fought to protect the refugees, then the townsfolk, and bringing justice to the marauders that scoured the hills and forests. There are some amongst the people who have begun calling for this strange warrior to save the kingdom from despair... Who is this being; a Prince from a neighboring Kingdom, a distant relative of the deceased king waiting for his or her chance to claim his or her rightful place upon the throne, or a simple peasant taking up the cause of righteousness...
Additional Notes: Not really sure where this one is going, overall but it seemed like a fun premise.

Fallen from Hell
FxF
[FxOther] (Medieval Fantasy)
What was it that fell from the heavens into he Alameer Woods? No one knew. Most of the elders simply believed it was an omen, and certainly not a good one. Most of the villages that were located near the edge of the wood grew worried. Strange lights and sounds seemed to emanate from the center of the woods after that night. Most of the small communities decided to send scouts to investigate, some in small groups and some would send lone individuals... What lays at the center of the woods remains to be discovered by the brave and the foolhardy.
Additional Notes: The exact nature of whatever lies at the center of the woods remains TBD, though my initial thoughts was that it was some form of Necromantic Lich, fallen to earth to raise an army of undead and pestilence upon the world.

Star Wars: Diplomatic Immunity
FxF
[FutaxF] (Sci-Fi, Star Wars: Rebellion Era)
With the rise of empire in full swing, the life of a diplomat from a strong democratic world has become more and more challenging and plenty dangerous. Always in the background are the ongoing machinations as senators try to limit the emperor's powers despite knowing it's a losing battle. But in hushed whispers can be heard the growing discontent of the many and there is talk of rebellion... A very dangerous path to thread indeed.
Additional Notes: I'm looking to play a senator or other diplomat on Coruscant working behind the scenes. A spy, very intelligent and cunning. I'd be looking for someone to play a bodyguard type, a silent killer, that some benefactor who send to assist and protect my diplomat type. This story could be set in any world other than the Star Wars Galaxy. Any world, real or fictional where conflict and backdoor diplomacy is possible would work. Inspired loosely by the life of Catharina "Toto" Koopman.

The Night Witches
FxF
[FutaxF] (Medieval Fantasy)
There is unrest in several of the kingdoms surrounding the lands of Cianna. Forces are mobilizing for what will no doubt be a long and brutal war. Cianna was a small kingdom, but it was coveted by many for its landscape and many resources. Its army was small when compared to the neighboring kingdoms and that of the humanoids of the Broken Lands to the north. But what these forces lacked in numbers; they make up in special talents and skill. One such group is the Night Witches of Cianna. These women, all spellcasters and all trained in the combat arts ride flying mounts in combat. They are few, and they tend to attack the enemy at night where they least suspect it, inflicting terrible damage wherever they go...
Additional Notes: Looking to play a Night Witch. Perhaps alongside another and have fun raining down terror and destructions upon our enemies!

The Golden Age of Piracy
FxF
[FutaxF, Other] (Historical, Medieval Fantasy)
In the early parts of the 18th​ century, the war of Spanish succession ended, as a result thousands of seamen, including many European Privateers were relieved of military duties at a time when cross-Atlantic colonial shipping trade was beginning to boom. Many sailors pushed into unemployment or forced to work on merchant ships or slaver-vessels were left disillusioned and soon turned to a life of piracy. There was an initial scrambling as men and women sought to secure their ships and crews in the aftermath of the end of the war. Some simply hoped to make enough to retire rich so they could retire to a peaceful life on some small island, while others pursued the fame or infamy piracy can bring.
Additional Notes: I'm looking to play an ambitious female pirate looking to secure her own vessel to haunt the trade lanes in the Caribbean area. Looking for someone to help her, either as first mate, or opponent. Alternatively the story could begin with her first capture where she finds a civilian stowaway onboard the capture vessel, perhaps someone of importance trying to make their way to the Americas. Alternatively, this story could also take place in a fictional Medieval Fantasy world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom