omg don't judge me I did this in 10 mins before James posts the next prompttttt
Bromleaf, Son of Bromleaf of Red Mountain Rise,
A clan of stronk miners, with axes held high;
His daddy said, "Son, go find your own way,
We're fighters by night, and miners by day."
But when he got down there where the hammers rang bright,
Brom found only music in the lamp light;
Then the goblins came and he lifted his voice!
And he didn't need to fight, his men's hearts made their choice.
"Oh wow! He's a fighter" cried one and more,
While Bromleaf hid shyly, so mindful, and demure;
His father just sighed, "A miner or fighter I sought,
But if a Bard is what I get, that's the fortune I've caught."
Bromleaf, Son of Bromleaf of Red Mountain Rise,
A clan of stronk miners, with axes held high;
His daddy said, "Son, go find your own way,
We're fighters by night, and miners by day."
But when he got down there where the hammers rang bright,
Brom found only music in the lamp light;
Then the goblins came and he lifted his voice!
And he didn't need to fight, his men's hearts made their choice.
"Oh wow! He's a fighter" cried one and more,
While Bromleaf hid shyly, so mindful, and demure;
His father just sighed, "A miner or fighter I sought,
But if a Bard is what I get, that's the fortune I've caught."

