All The Hangover (D&D Beyond/Roll20 Integration)

Currently reading:
All The Hangover (D&D Beyond/Roll20 Integration)

Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:35 PM
Mature audiences only!

There it is. That old familiar taste of bile and the pulse up the back of your neck that only the paralyzing slash of a blade can deaden. You recognize the small voice in the back of your mind telling you it's time to wake up, but that voice is being a gods damn a##hole right now. Still, you manage to force your eyelids open, letting a horrid light pour in that burns like a thousand acid-laced needles. And not in the nice way.

As you slowly focus, the white cloud of suffocating pain melts away. You find yourself in the heart of a forest that, for this moment, feels very unfamiliar to you. You sense a familiar tickle of overindulgence in your throat as the contents of your stomach slowly bubble away. Judging by the taste in your mouth, those contents are mostly ale, pipe smoke, and unicorn doo. You take a look around, discovering that your head can magically still look to the left and right with what you would call 'certain efficiency.' It is here that you discover, dangling from a rope by his feet in a branch above you, a rather perturbed-looking human male watching you with narrowed eyes. "You a##holes left me hanging upside down all night!" he hisses. "My tears have turned to blood." Your attention turns in another direction as a muffled sound comes from a large wooden chest sitting lodged in the lowest branches of a tree across the way. Beneath the chest lies a shattered wagon that once held two broken barrels of ale— and one barrel still completely intact. Thank the gods for small mercies. "Would you kindly cut me the hells down?" the stranger shouts.

You are part of a group of travelling mercenaries, and after an AWESOME night you wake up in the forest with no recollection of the previous night. The goal? Find out what happened? Who's the guy in the tree? You have to find a few of your personal items too...

This will be a session of about 3 hours on every other Monday night at 9pm EST starting on the 6th of September. You will need D&D beyond and Roll20, audio capacity and a semi-decent computer to run the roll20 website. DM me any questions you have!

Last edited:
BUMP! If you know someone who would like to join, send them here!

Still looking for players! Tell your friends!

Back
Top Bottom