Not open for further replies.

Semi-Sweet

PRETTYBOY, SUPPOSEDLY
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:27 PM
Also posted in Men Seeking section

banner.png
  • I've been replaying the first Assassin's Creed lately, and that garden in Masyaf just makes me want to start a harem RP. I'd like to play the harem, but that doesn't mean that you can't play multiple chars as well if you're so inclined. Playing a single character is just fine as well.

I'm purposely keeping this very open as I'd like to find a partner who wants to build the story with me. We can go historical (with a gay twist), which might be the easier route, or fantastical/supernatural if you're into world-building.

Regarding expectations, I'd like someone who can provide around 500-word responses unless we're talking about high-action and conversation. Still, even then, I'd like 300 words in order to stay interested in the story. I'm past thirty, I can't post every day, and I don't expect you to either, but if several months go by between responses, we're going to both lose interest.

I also expect someone who takes part in creating the plot and moving the plot forward. The nature of the RP is a very medieval slice-of-life. There can be politics and wars going on, but the central part of the RP will focus on the harem and their master and the relations between them. I have ideas for plots, but I will talk about those if someone reaches out.

• This section is going to be relatively short, as I want you to create your own character, not follow something I've created for you. Some things to consider though:

Your character needs to be in a position of authority. While holding slaves wasn't unheard of, being able to feed said slaves would be a strain on any household, making it hard to keep more than one or two unless the person came from a rich background, hence the authority. However, while the obvious route would be to make YC a king, you could also consider making him the leader of the assassins, an archduke, an advisor, a prince, an emperor, a vampire lord, etc.

You could play multiple characters as well. There is no rule that says the harem can't be shared by YC and his advisors/nobles. Or one of the concubines could be having an affair with someone else, maybe even a romantic poor man.

One thing that is non-negotiable is that you will be playing the top. I don't care if he's a dom top, a sub top, or verse. I would imagine it depends on the individual relationships with the different concubines. Make it due to personal preference or because society looks down on men being penetrated is up to you, but I lose interest in a thread very fast by playing the top.

• I have nine ideas swirling in my head right now for characters. But since the plot is so open, I'll keep them to myself for now and get them to fit the plot better. Still unsure whether we should do a supernatural or a historical one, which obviously changes things for the characters.

I realize nine can be an overwhelming number, so we can start with fewer if you desire.

I'm thinking some of the drama can be about the arrival of a new concubine into the harem. They'd come from all over, so none of them would know each other before getting into the harem unless that's the kind of drama we want. Again, your character would need to be a character of authority so that there can be reasons for these concubines to be given to him.

As mentioned before, my characters will be the bottoms of the relationships. We can play around with their dominance levels; I kinda like the idea of a bottom completely dominating the master of the harem. It should depend on the different characters what kind of power dynamics they have, but let's discuss that.

We should discuss the rules of the harem when we talk. Is the harem only for the master(king, whatever), or do the nobles get to participate? Are the concubines allowed in public, and do they need to wear veils if they are? Were all of the concubines given to YC, or did he take some during a war conquest? How does this influence the relationship between our characters?

We'll find out together.
  • For obvious reasons, this RP is going to be smut-heave; I'm thinking of a ratio of 60/40 smut/plot. And so we should discuss kinks that should be incorporated.

The very nature of a harem makes the story have dub-con in it, but we can negotiate how much of that relation we'd like to incorporate. We can say everyone is happy with the arrangement, or we can go a bit darker. I'll let that be a conversation we should have. I don't want us to include non-con.

The plot also lends itself to various constellations of group sex, but this is not a requirement. We should also discuss whether there might be genuine feelings between some (maybe all) of the concubines and the master.

Here's a list of kinks I'd like to see incorporated:
    • Kissing
    • Cream pies
    • Biting
    • Blind folds
    • Choking
    • Hair pulling
    • Powerbottoming
    • Possessiveness
    • Restraints
    All kinks are up for discussion as long as they don't include: defecation, underage characters, furries and vore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom