Autumnal The Haunted House Escape - OPEN - Anyone can join in at any time!

Currently reading:
Autumnal The Haunted House Escape - OPEN - Anyone can join in at any time!

Me just waiting like SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!!
 




Sonder stands bravely under the spiraling object floating in the air, showing no signs of fear even as some vengeful spirit threw a tantrum with several shoes and the very umbrella that was ripped away so suddenly and pulled up toward the high ceiling!

The card under the glow reads:

If I had a dollar for every time I planned to buy you an expensive gift...
I'd actually be able to buy you an expensive gift.
Happy Birthday!


A dollar for each year I missed!
All joke's aside, I hope to get back home to you next month.
I miss you! -L


Before there is a real chance to flip it over, or to look at the envelope closely, the umbrella, as if it was outraged at the lack of fear in the room, falls straight down and closes over Sonder. The sight is so unreal, it looks like it belongs in a cartoon!

The glow around the umbrella stops and the force that keeps Sonder trapped ceases.

The room is dark once more.

 
Wait ... It mentioned dollars. and four dollars fell out earlier. 4 might be important. And a new character - L? So this L person presumably missed four birthdays. And rip our lighting, we didn't even get to look at the envelope in detail. Or try and take the photos out of their frames to examine the back.
 
Back
Top Bottom