Autumnal The Haunted House Escape - OPEN - Anyone can join in at any time!

Currently reading:
Autumnal The Haunted House Escape - OPEN - Anyone can join in at any time!

If this thread does slow down a bit, would any of you want to keep going until the end of the month? I'm cool to keep going, but I know people get busy, or just come in to post once for the badge. But if I have a set number that's really enjoying this, I'm keen to lower the turn numbers for the main people involved type deal. So let me know what you think~! I'm having a lot of fun, personally!
 
I believe so, but it is a Monday. And we have so many events happening this month! I don't mind the slower pace at the moment. Just trying to get an idea on people invested!! I'm glad you 3 are, so far!
 
Back
Top Bottom