Either Needed The Hero Dies in This One (Closed)

Currently reading:
Either Needed The Hero Dies in This One (Closed)

Blullby

The Feathered Knight
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:41 PM
The Plot
In a realm where citizens of all races have lived peacefully, the land of the King has been disrupted as of late. Where forests flourish and fields roam freely, portals of an unknown origin have begun opening across the kingdom, releasing demonic creatures everywhere, terrorizing citizens and their towns and everything in between them. A war breaks out to destroy these portals, but the best the armies can do is hold a front line at the portals, but even then it is difficult to recruit enough men and women crazy enough to spend their final days fighting anything that comes out of a portal, especially when a single swipe of a creature's claws could cut their bodies in two.

The king summons you, and several other adventurers, all with unique talents, to figure out how exactly these portals can be sealed off, and who created them in the first place. A classic hero's journey seems that the party will emerge victorious and all live happily ever after... or will they? Perhaps you will lose members along the way and have them replaced, or perhaps their memory holds too vividly in one's mind to add other people to the party; perhaps one of the heroes is the reason these portals are opening, but whose to say? It is up to you, the adventurers to determine just how cliché of a story this is, and how much punishment you all as a group can take before you ultimately perish.

The idea
I would love to do a story in which adventurer's with swords and magic fight to seal the portals spawning creatures, but they always end with peaceful endings and everyone doing well. I think it would be a genuine story if there was a risk of death, and the fear made other members fight that much harder through their writing to save one another, because once someone dies, they are not coming back whatsoever, or will they?

If interested, feel free to simply comment below and once we have a few members I will form a group for all of us to discuss the journey. Hope to hear from you all soon?

P.S. I still am not sure if I will play as an adventurer with the team, or play as the NPC's and main antagonist, which would give me a bit more control of deciding the fate of the players' party, meaning I would be playing more as a narrator and DM rather than another player, but that can all be discussed once we have enough people together!

I love it, it sounds like it would make a way better story than "roguish but lovable adventurers save the world from the brink of destruction... again." Color me interested.

@Bullby has been MIA for a week. I guess the wait is on...
So sorry! The holiday season was busy but I am back now! Also didn't receive any emails about this post receiving attention my apologies! I can take many people in one group, or split those interested into 2 groups in order to avoid there being too many people in one rp, I will put everyone here in a group message!

Can I join please I love the idea

Can I join please I love the idea
I'm so sorry but our party is currently full! However as party members die off, I may consider adding some back to keep the story going, if that is the case I will let you know!

I'm so sorry but our party is currently full! However as party members die off, I may consider adding some back to keep the story going, if that is the case I will let you know!
Ok

Back
Top Bottom