The Kingdom of the Three Kings (request thread)

Currently reading:
The Kingdom of the Three Kings (request thread)

Synth Dragon

The Dragon at the end of a decayed world.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:10 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, so Melly and I discussed bringing a story idea I had in here, for roleplaying. So, I'm doing that. I'm requesting at least four other players (as Melly and I will already be in this), making this a total six player roleplay. So, I'll start with a little synopsis:

The Kingdom of ThornBridge. A large, peaceful country divided among three provinces, each ruled with their own king. The Province of Roseland, the Province of Irn and the Province of Driar. Each balanced and evenly matched. However, tensions slowly begin to rise as the want for power grows. It isn't long before war breaks out between the three kings.

----
This roleplay is going to be a mix of fantasy, slice of life, politics and military. It will be focused on following all sorts of people and how they live with their country at war. From commoners of a village to the capital cities, to politicians and military personnel. The only characters not available are the three kings. I will handle them, whenever they are prompted.

The aspect of fantasy, it's set in a medieval time period, but magic does exist. However, magic is not a focal point in the overall story line. It's just there as a tool for research and/or warfare and magic is selective among the people (not everyone will have magic). There are no other human species (i.e. elves, dwarves, orcs, etc etc). Just humans themselves.

As for the roleplayers, this is a roleplay that would require more experienced players, but it's okay for a beginner to try this out. Each player is allowed more than one character. With how this roleplay will go, it might be preferred to have more than one character. Again, the kings are not available to anyone. However, someone could choose to play the king's aid or royal guardsman or whatever.

Also, this will be a mature roleplay, but no smut or lewd situations are allowed. Sexual content and nudity can exist, but to a minimum. Also, nothing involving children, as per the site's rules. They can exist as side characters, but that's it. The mature rating though, can allow for anything else to happen in this roleplay.

There can be room for more than six players, but I would like to start out with just the six.

Any questions regarding this roleplay can be asked her. And also, if you're interested, just reply to this thread.

(P.S. I am in the process of trying to make a map for this kingdom, once I can find a decent map maker and can learn how to use it.)

This sounds interesting, would one of the king's daughters be open to use as a character?

This sounds interesting, would one of the king's daughters be open to use as a character?
That's certainly an option if you so choose. It stands to reason that each king would have a family, lol. If you want to choose a daughter to one of the kings, then feel free.

Are you entertaining a specific post rate, daily, weekly, etc...?
I'm not expecting immediate replies, but I would also like to make sure any delays in someone's reply doesn't hold up the RP for longer than it needs to, if that makes sense.

Though at this moment, however, this roleplay may experience a slow start up as Melly may not be around too often for the next month-ish. She has to get her laptop fixed for one, and for two, she has to worry about moving now. But this will allow any of you who are interested, time to make up your character(s) and also ask questions that you may have, regarding the roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom