Man Of Mirrors, Sanctums Rebel and Wine Lover
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:52 PM
upload_2019-1-29_0-30-39.png

The Masquerade;
Damned and Pretty

upload_2019-1-23_13-29-52.jpeg

Welcome again my fellow dwellers of the night!

As you can see, I have yet another RP concept but this time in the world of Vampire; The Masquerade. I wanted to add two of my favorite games/reads as a RP.

Plot Idea #1

*VTM: 2nd/20th/5th source*

Setting: Modern

Y/C is a freshly turned vampire, learning the world of the undead as such the power and thirst. You later find yourself cornered by a vampire hunter. Not knowing how to fight or even use your "gifts", you run. The vampire hunter chases you but right before the hunter could kill you, M/C comes from the shadows and kills the hunter. M/C looks back and the story begins.

In this plot, M/C is an ancient vampire from the original line, very powerful but empty. M/C awoken and came to the city [our choice] to find the meaning to keep going. M/C is passed the fundamentals of human disease such as greed, power, lust, fame, etc. He just wants to understand life once more. Y/C is his hope for that but it's a rough road as Y/C will learn so much of the world of shadows and find more to fight over.

Plot Idea #2

*VTM: The Dark Ages Source*

Setting: Dark Ages

Set in 1197 A.D. within the territory of the Holy Roman Empire. A village outside of Cologne is where Y/C temporarily lives. A outcast, a killer of your sire, you live on the run.

Y/C sire was a powerful vampire both physically and connected. After the death of Y/C sire, the leaders of the Holy Roman Empire put a large bounty on your head. You've only been on the run for 6 days. This is where M/C comes in, after you find a village outside of Cologne. M/C tracks you down and from there it becomes a cat and mouse game until the wars and truth of such an act against your sire as it unwraps the secrets of the world of darkness.

Rules

• Good Grammar and 3+ Paragraphs

• Samples Of Your Writing, PM me your sample so I can get a broad sense of our matching process.

• Keep Me Updated, I am a kind writer and for that I let you take as long as you need to reply back. All I ask is that you keep me updated.

We don't need to do that idea if that's not an interest as I'm open for discussion!

upload_2019-1-23_13-37-9.png

Last edited:
Jackals Guide To Vampires
Version 1

Part 1

Each finds the enviable thirst basked in fields of white roses. Inglorious wars, the insanity of human imbalance. That is what vampires face, not the beast that becomes part of you indefinitely but that human structure that make one different from a entity of pure soul.

Why are vampires so misunderstood?

Could you clearly define what's undead without being such? Could you feel the pain of immortality as you see your loved ones get old or die from petty disease? To write out a vampire done "right", you must look into your darkness, your hunger of life, philosophy beyond human classification, and seek a alien perspective on art. You see a vampire is unique, soulless with a soul as they are normally portrayed. Though if the human body dies, the soul is gone is it not? Yes and no! Why both? Yes because it's no longer human, the "curse" or "gift" is like a parasite, controlling the body of the newly "deceased". No because it's magick, a type of magick that's forbidden to the simple human. This magick sucks your soul, like that of demon intervention. So is a vampire really dead than?! It's complicated but call it a type of amorality. You're dead but also alive, in a state of continuous darkness as in part of the eldritch.

So writing out a vampire how it should be brings you closer to reality, or that hidden reality behind the thin curtains as you all worship the new technological age.

Last edited:
*Updated*

Changes

• New plot idea, labeled "Plot Idea #2"

• New add on, both source [under plot title] as in which versions of VTM I gathered information from and setting under sources.

What's to come

• Additional VTM Plot Ideas

• Fallen [Demon] Plot Ideas

• Werewolf Plot Ideas

• Mage Plot Ideas

upload_2019-1-28_22-50-11.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom