Currently reading:
MxF The Masquerade

Feylynx

Shieldmaiden
Local time
Yesterday 11:08 PM
As you walked in through the elegant ballroom doors, you found yourself in a world of glittering jewels and fine titles. The scent of the ongoing banquet and the orchestral music seemed to envelope you in a haze of delight. You wander about the room until, finally, someone walks up to you, and begins to speak.

"Why, hello there. I don't think I've seen you before. What a pleasure it is to meet you. I am Marius Venatori, your host for the evening." His eyes narrowed. "Yes, I can tell you're a little confused. All can be explained in the morning. For now, though, let us dance." He extended his hand and waited patiently for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, guys so basically this is the first bit of a MxF VampirexHuman Role Play that I've had in my head for a while. I'll link Marius Venatori's Character Page once I complete it. I intend for the 'Masquerade' to come about in both elegant parties and a deadly ruse.

I expect this to be a long role play that reaches deep into the psyche. We're going to have emotions, people.

If you're interested, shoot me a message or reply below.

Like my style, but not this story? Check out my Character Page. I'm always open to new stories and character ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom