- Local time
- Today 8:27 AM
- Messages
- 213
- Pronouns
- She/Her
A sad day, but finally biting the bullet and looking for a new partner on this one. One of my fav rp's ever. So much worldbuilding, so many plans. Unfortunately no plan survives first contact with real life ;-;Ok maybe I'm being a tad melodramatic but it was a damn fun rp with a very good partner. (Btw, we're still in touch on discord and I have Organic's full permission to search for a replacement)
For those who wish to read/ get a vibe of the rp the thread is here:
https://writerssanctum.com/threads/...oes-of-space-organicintelligence-l1zat.40669/
Obviously, I'm not expecting anyone to read all that to get up to speed. Short version is playing a group of sapphic space mercenaries. In an 'original' setting that is somewhere between 'The Expanse' and 'Halo' in tech level. However this is a (currently) human only universe.
What I'm actually looking for:
Ok so, I don't think it's fair to ask someone to take over from the existing point in the story. Also probably not fair to expect someone to keep everything as is. New writing partner will bring new vibes to the story. Also I've probably changed in the almost 2 years since originally starting this.
So I'm looking for someone to restart the story. I want to keep some of the characters, maybe change others. I have a pm with the character roster as well as a bunch of worldbuilding notes. If this interests you, please hit me up in pm's to discuss.
So Uh.. yeah.. Semi silly smutty sapphic space shenanigans.

