Unspecified The Mouse and Lion

Currently reading:
Unspecified The Mouse and Lion

Gresh

Moistened Eyeballs
Local time
Today 3:36 AM
A little about me before I get to the plot..
My name's Grace, and I'm fresh out of high school and looking to get my life started somehow. While I'm figuring out my future, I like to spend my entire day finding something to do that involves using at least some of my imagination. The main way I do that is by coming to this site to find someone to write with.

Now that my intro is out the way,
I'll take about what I'm looking for in a partner. It's pretty standard, and usually what everyone is looking for, but I'm going to just state them in small points just in case you're interested and want to know if we're a good match.
  • Decent grammar (Some mistakes are fine, as long as they are fixed eventually)
  • No one-liners
  • Reliable posting times. (Once a day is fine, though if you want more from me, I'm on all day. I do get paranoid of ghosting though, so I'd like to be informed of anything happening that might interfere with our writing)
  • Writing in Third Person/Past Tense
Pretty straight forward I think but if you have any questions, just ask.

Now onto the plot.
To be honest, I just thought about this and really wanted to make it something since I honestly liked it (but that doesn't mean anyone else will like it...). So here is the basic of the plot:

There's a god. This god has gotten himself into deep trouble with his other godly siblings.
Not wanting to face his older blood directly, he decides to run from his home, his family, and his children, to hide in a city where YC resides and lives their mundane life. Dervic, the god, sees YC and dedcides to invite himself into their home with a basic explanation of his situatoin. Little did he know, instead of finding a safe haven to hide from the wrath of his brothers and sisters, he only managed to bring their fury to the city and drag the human into it all.
This story will include Blood, Gore, Violence, Swearing, and Sexual Themes. The addition of Smut is up to you.

The others do not think he is as serious as they are about taking care of their creations. He found a human and they had many children together which they really didn't like.

Reactions: Toa
^
Now reading that back, I feel like I need to come up with something deeper than that..

Back
Top Bottom