Closed The MYYYSTERY OF THE OPERA IS HEEERRE

NoraVonSanctum

“Is there any tea on this spaceship?”
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:47 AM
AND IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT

... *ahem*

So I have a little bit of an interest check to run by you all. Don't know how big or small this RP could be, but I feel like it touches upon a few points that everyone here seems to love.

Who here is interested in throwing together a plot similar to Phantom of the Opera with a murder mystery and bigger theater/business conspiracy? Time setting is also up in the air. This can range from serious to not-so-serious at all.

I came up with our Christine Daae, but she's a lot less of a wilting flower and a whole lot more Nancy Drew. All of the other characters can be different as well.

A lot of details are still in the air and I am 1000% open to this being a group RP, if we can pull that off (if we have up to three people? I'm not sure). I love collaborating, so let's talk about details!

Not really how I blade to be honest, though I wish you good luck.

CCoffee

*finger guns* thanks, chief!

Anyone else? I already have one biter in my messages and we haven't gotten too far in discussing plots or characters yet! Who's in?

ohmygodohmygodohmygod you like musicals???? I'm totes down for it! Could I play Meg Giry?

Back
Top Bottom