Both Needed The Nuclear Fallout

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Nuclear Fallout

Local time
Today 4:52 PM
After the bombs dropped and the great war between the superpowers, civilization has just started to rebuild, you, a survivor from one of the local vaults, vault 91. In this particular vault, you were frozen in, basically, cryo pods for that last 300 years. After exiting the vault, you have nothing but the black cloth vault suit, your wrist mounted computer, and the new world in front of you. So, shall we begin?​

((anyone can join this at anytime, you make your own starting point of where you came in, and forgive me if i do, or am doing, something wrong, im new so im still getting used to things as for any character starting in the same place mine did, just add yourself in from the elevator)) *Celine nearly fell when the elevator stopped at the surface, covering her eyes from the sun's bright glare, she stepped off the cog like elevator, on a hilltop, looking around, she looked around, seeing the skeletons and half melted power armor, the small metal rooms for the elevator call button and bigger locked room, it said "weapons and armor storage" which caught her attention, she wandered over to it and read the sign* hmm... *she looked around again, but seeing nothing else of importance she started on her way back home, just down the hill*

Back
Top Bottom