Both Needed The Obsidian Age

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Obsidian Age

Salsacookies

Knight
Local time
Today 3:46 AM
This will be an Unfinished Tales RP, where you can feel free to Jump in without any worry, afaik.

You live in a damned world, ruled by the insidious Obsidian Lords, those who killed the gods of old, to have their hold of all mortal kind. These tyrannical rulers have held onto this world for centuries, and their influence has fundamentally changed the world into a dark shell of itself. The mortals of the world have been completely subjugated by these demonic rulers, and they only live for the Lords' amusement and ego.

However, Revolution boils hot under the surface of the Lords' reign, and not all places are under their reign. Those out in the fringes and borders of the Lords' lands still live life like those of old did, and deep within, countless rebellious factions are being made, all with one singular goal, the overthrowing of the Lords of Obsidian. The Lords also have grown lazy, and they constantly argue and fight with each other, in an attempt to expand their own land, all the while not paying attention to what's happening within their own lands.

As of now, we will explore one of the Obsidian Lord's lands, known as Utopia, The Perfect Land.

Khan, The Obsidian Lord who rules this land, is a control freak, and has done its best to remove the free will of all native Utopians, so that they only do what IT wants them to do, and think what it wants the people to think. Monitoring the thoughts of the people is constant, to make sure no filthy free will stains the Perfect Land, and the puppets who rule over the slaves do as they wish with the people they rule over, just as Khan does to his puppets.

For my beginning story, we are at the capital city, where Khan, the Utopian Obsidian Lord, has decided to launch a city wide party, with all the dancing, alcohol, and sex you can handle.

As part of the main festivities, a coliseum was constructed with the market district, and the people get to watch as the filthy Rebels are torn to pieces by wild beasts and the best warriors of Utopia, with a guest appearance by another Obsidian Lord, he who revels in blood and battle.

Within this city, you are free to do as you wish. Are you one of the brainwashed citizens, or abusive guards? Or are you a foreigner, or a member of a rebel faction? Maybe, you are a spawn of Khan, half mortal, half abomination? The choice is yours, and this is your sandbox. Have fun!

1. All forum rules apply
2. Expect extreme violence, physical, mental, and possibly sexual, if you don't mind.
3. Death is a possibility. its best to make multiple characters.
4. No OOC drama or bullying. I think as adults, this shouldn't be a problem.
5. Spoiler/Label your part of the story, so that the multiple tales are easier to follow.
6. Enjoy yourself, and prepare yourself for horror.

A tyrannical dictatorship in a location similar to Southern Europe. Technology in this world is Renaissance period (about 16th century). Currently in a time of celebration, with partying and drinking everywhere. Currently holds a small coliseum in the marketplace, where slaves are being sold and captured rebels are fighting for their lives against beasts and warriors. Currently expecting an Obsidian Lord to come join in the festivities soon.

"Ah finally at the capital at last,I am not sure what happening with the current situation of the tons of people here". *a small man about four foot tugs on his one pants leg* "hey good sir, why is it you have come here to the capital" *he looks down* "well bro I have came here too fight in the up coming battles,my name is Taurus,don't let my giantic looks fool you I am a kindle spirited man" *but he words have no meaning behind them as his true motives were not told* "well bro I better head the local bar keep be seeing you around"

Nice to see interest, but the RPs not here just seeing if there's interest. I'll link it once I've made it. Sorry.

Aww well put the link up when your ready but seeming how you did not say that I thought it was here ahhaha

It's in the request thread, later on I'll put it in the Unfinished Tales section. Also, could you put a title above your writing?

Something Like This.

It will help things be easier to understand.

The talk
Oh right your putting it up in a bit alright I am new too this site and did you mean something like this ?

The talk
Yes. And people interacting with you can use the same label to show they are interacting with this certain group of people.

Back
Top Bottom