Currently reading:
MxM The Prince’s Ransom

Yimara

Dragon Rider
Local time
Today 10:56 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/They
I might have accidentally misplaced this thread the first time so if you saw it, no you didn't 👀😂

Hello there, you can call me Yimara. While I do have a general plot thread, I wanted to give this idea its own thread to hopefully draw some attention to it. But first, let's address some important things about myself.

I can usually reply AT LEAST a couple times a week, up to multiple times a day, with anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, though I will always try to match whatever I'm given to help keep the role play balanced. I am a mother, and I work, so some days I won't be able to reply much if at all, however, I will always try to let my partner know if I'll be gone for more than a few days.

Since This plot will contain some slow building romance, Here is my F-List for those who would like an in-depth list of what I am and am not into. F-list - Warning

Now for a more specific list about my writing compatibility
-My average posts range from 2-5 paragraphs (with 4 or more sentences each), or more depending on what i receive from my partner. I am happy to length match, so if you prefer less i can do less, if you prefer more I can do more.
-I find it difficult to stay interested in an rp when I'm getting only a few sentence responses or less consistently. That being said, a shorter post here and there is fine, muse is fickle sometimes, I understand. Quality, not quantity. Give me something to reply to and we'll be all set.
-I only work in third person. First person is completely off the table for me. I am not my character and cannot write like I am.
-I can usually reply At least once a day, sometimes multiple. I understand this isn't possible for everyone, so as long as I'm receiving 1, maybe 2 replies a week, I'll be happy. Of course, real life always comes first, so if something comes up and you're unable to reply, don't be afraid to reach out. I am content waiting for you so long as I know you're coming back.
-I'm fine playing out any sexual scenes when and where they fit, I don't have a specific plot to smut ratio, all plots are different, but I don't write just smut, I need some plot or I'll get bored.
-My only hard limits are bathroom related things, if it belongs in the toilet it stays there, and that I will not do hardcore actual torture. I'm willing to at least discuss anything else, and we can work out together what we will and won't include.

And finally, what were all here for, the plot! This is a pretty loose concept open to lots of customization and world building, so feel free to throw your own ideas for it at me as well. <3

So I've 100% envisioned this plot as MxM as that's what I'm craving, though I will start by saying I could be convinced to do this MxF if a really good Hetero character idea is presented to me. Ideally this will be a slow brew romance with loads of action and adventure, and even magic if we choose.

Ideally this will take place in a fantasy style setting, (think DnD, Skyrim, Etc.) with YC being a prince who's been kidnapped for ransom. Im thinking he is not the crown prince because if he were he'd be much more important to retrieve. The king and queen, do not wish to give into the kidnappers demands, and instead send their knights and scouts out to find and retrieve their son. However, after they all fail, that's where MC comes in. MC is a renown bounty Hunter and assassin, one who is being promised more gold than he can ever need and royal pardon to return the prince in one piece. HOWEVER, this is where the fun comes in, and where we get to decide on some customization, there is gonna be some trouble getting YC back. Maybe YC doesn't want to go, sick of living in the shadow of his older brothers, maybe the kidnappers have more reinforcements than MC originally anticipated and he struggles to keep ahold of YC, maybe both, maybe a different things we come up with together, the possibilities are endless!

YC Design is entirely up to you, I will be attaching MC design below for some inspiration should you need it. I can't wait to hear from potential partners. <3

Viephrin Lhalar
(Pronunciation: Vay-Frin La-Lar)

IMG_9318.jpeg

▋▍x Introduction x ➸

Race: Half Dark Elf/Half Wood Elf

Orientation: Bisexual

Height and Build: 6'3" Lean but well muscled

Important Physical Traits:
  • Ashen grey skin
  • Ruby red eyes
  • Numerous scars on his body, but the most prevalent being an uncountable amount of whip scars on his back

▋▍x Deeper Details x ➸

Skills/Strengths:
  • Stealth
  • Two weapon fighting (dual short swords)
  • Archery
Magic (Optional based on what we decide):
  • Dark vision - up to 40 feet flawlessly and 80 feet with some difficulty
  • Minor nature magic
  • Enhance a natural ability at the cost of another, for example, increase his strength but weaken his stamina, or increase his hearing but weaken his sight, etc

Flaws/Weaknesses:
  • Long periods in bright sunlight gives him migraines and makes it difficult for him to see
  • His abilities in magics proficient to both his peoples is limited because he's a half breed
  • Headstrong

Brief Synopsis:
Viephrin Grew up among his mother's people, the dark elves of the under dark. He possessed their darken skin, crimson Eyes, and pale white hair. However, as he grew it became obvious that he was different, something no one let him forget. His skin never darkened to meet those of his siblings, and his magical abilities varied so widely that no one could doubt his sullied bloodline. After much questioning his mother came clean about her affair, and while she was pardoned, though lost her status of priestess, Viephrin was not so lucky. In a society that highly favored women anyway, he was at a disadvantage from the start, and was punished heavily for something he had no control over. He essentially became a slave, working long hours for little to no pay, his skin whipped bloody at the slightest falter in his duties or behavior. What free time he did have was spent training by himself, learning to master his body and skills in order to eventually make his escape.

It wasn't until his early adult years that he was able to free himself, and he never looked back. He knew it was unlikely his people would search the surface for a whelp like him. He had nothing and no one, and so he made himself a life a sellsword, using it as an opportunity to travel and enhance his skills, something he still does to this day. And while he would never admit it, the elven man is lonely, drowning himself in men, woman, and alcohol at every corner just trying to ease the ache in his heart and soul.

▋▍x O T H E R x ➸
n/a for now

Back
Top Bottom