Unspecified The Professors’ Master/Mistress

BritAllie

Anglophile CMA/future bachelor's grad
Staff member
Herald
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:20 AM
Let me preface this by saying my characters are all strong willed. My females are mostly dominant, except for one. Jayda Young. This will be covered in her bio briefly. She is a professor of literature, specifically Shakespeare. She is looking for a mate to commit to, but I've had poor luck finding her a mate in my general thread. I haven't made a RT for a single character so I'm going to try to make it clear and brief as possible.

My expectations:
*YC. Your character can be male OR female. NO pure humans though, she considers them weak. She prefers experienced supernaturals, both in life and BDSM, as she prefers to not be the first one to teach someone how to enjoy both. Although she gets along with most people in general.
*Availability. You will be able to respond once a day minimum. That's what I do on my busy days. I will do more posts if possible. On my days off, this is easier. Please note when Sex is involved I prefer it to last no more than three days real time,it becomes tiresome after that. If we need to work out an alternative, that will be discussed before we start the roleplay. I already have a partner I'm doing an alternative schedule with.
*Format. I write in detail, paragraphs, and usually 3 or more, depending on what's going on. I expect my partners to do the same,
*Sex. I prefer a ratio of 60/40. With more plot than sex. The sex has to fit into the flow. It can't be mindless filler. Plus Jayda is more interested in talking than sex anyway.

Jayda's Bio

Jayda Young
Race: Faeborn
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Green
Hair: Copper Red
Height: 5'9
Weight: 190 lbs
Measurements:44 I
Tattoos: A purple ribbon on her left wrist, red rose with 2 falling petals that have names, on her left bicep. Celtic Leo symbol on right bicep. Orange and red Band of flame "Jayda" on her lower back.
Marks: A birthmark, a halo broken in half with jagged edges, on her collarbone. (She's working on getting a tattoo over it.)
Piercings: belly button, ears, lip, Medusa, helix, nipples
Orientation: Bisexual
Occupation: Published poet/author. Professor at her alma mater. Occasional gust speaker at other colleges. She has worked in a legal brothel and is a former Youtube personality.
Personality: outgoing, book smart, observant. She enjoys intelligent conversation and is a good listener.
Interests: Ribbons, a Retro horror movies, bondage (being tied up), energy drinks. Enjoys BDSM as a kink, NOT lifestyle. Traveling.
Powers: Fire manifestation and manipulation. Special attack: Flaming Ribbon. A thick band of fire that wraps around the victims body.
Weaknesses: Other elements. She has to consume energy drinks to maintain her body tempature. A bit of a racist, when it comes to humans. They don't have endurance she requires. She can be a workaholic.
Skills: Ph.D English Literature, writing, Ribbon twirling.
Pets: Lacy (white, with purple strips and ears) squik
Kids: none.

Background: Father is a mathematics Professor. Mother is a retired science teacher. She was raised in the UK until she was 11, they went to the US, where she remained until college. Jayda was able to attend a college in England, but started working in a brothel in France, "Aphrodite's Gallery". All the workers were art or literature students who did sex work as well. The clients were all vetted carefully and paid very well for an evening of pleasure. Even if it meant engaging in intelligent conversation only. After getting her bachelors, she went to a university in Ireland, and started a YouTube channel to help other literature students, studying Shakespeare. Post graduate, she published poetry books, successfully, and became a professor, in America, teaching Classic literature.

Throughout her studies, she has dated many people. She realized her love of being a submissive during highschool, but it grew when she worked at the brothel. The mistress required all her employees to attend demonstrations on various sexual kinks. That's when Jayda learned she liked being tied up. Not all the time, but occasionally. Overall she was a submissive, who knew her own strength and was confident enough to tell people what she was comfortable with. Being a submissive gave her a chance to silence her inner dialogue and just relax. Let others take the lead. However, she has yet to find a master/mistress to commit too, as she would like to do more than have sex with them.

A year ago....
She was dating a demon lord, but he ghosted her. It made her a little weary of fast commitments. Recently, it was revealed that she has demon magic because she is descended from a demon outcast. She's still adjusting to this news, it has put a damper on her love life, making her slightly discouraged. It didn't help that this "discovery" scared off a love interest whom she had hoped to commit to. Jayda has chosen to focus on her work, rather than her love life. She's recently moved back to Ireland, accepting a stable position at the university she graduated from.

Misc:
She enjoys Edwardian/goth fashion, frilly shirts, dirndl/circle/wrap skirts, bracelets,Stockings and lace.
Music: Crazytown
Face claim: Brigid Brannagh
Car: Dark Purple Cadillac CTS Sedan

Plot ideas-
She goes to a matchmaker, who finds a powerful, older supernatural
She meets a former client
She meets a childhood friend/highschool date.
She meets a colleague/college employee who works in a field unrelated to literature/art.

Personal Statement (as Jayda)-
I'm weary of love,but would like to settle down eventually. I feel it's impossible to find someone I can trust with my heart and my secrets. I'm very open about certain things, and genuinely want to find the best in others. Looks are superficial, they can hide the persons true personality. Money is nice, but contrary to what society says, it cannot bring true happiness, that comes from within. I know who I am, or I thought I did. I know I'm not ashamed of my sexual kink. This has caused some confusion because I'm realizing I have more power than I first thought. Fire is weakest among the elements, but now it's more than fire. It's fueled by my emotions, which is very bad when I get frustrated. Thankfully it's not often, I try to find positive ways to relieve my emotions, that don't hurt others.

When I think about what I want in a partner, I think stable, reliable, Honest, and well rounded. I enjoy sex, but a passionate kiss can be just as sexual. Where my partner grabs my hair and kisses me, as I'm heading out the door. I'm drawn to people who have obvious power, mostly demon lords, which makes sense now. I've had poor luck with humans, and recently, angels. I'd rather not repeat those experiences. Even though I know quite a few angel hybrids and humans, their all very nice people. My preferred partner would be someone who has mass amounts of power, but chooses not to abuse it, or rely too much on it. Love is not gained by fearing someone, rather accepting them for who they are in their entirety. It's my wish to be viewed like that, one day. If not, than I will adapt.

I would like a partner who is experienced in both life and BDSM. I would like to travel, and try new experiences.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom