Unspecified The Quest For Partners

Currently reading:
Unspecified The Quest For Partners

Azazel

Psychotic Angel
Local time
Today 7:54 AM
Hello! Hope whoever's stumbled onto my request thread is having a good day/night. A little bit about me: Father of angel somewhere, night owl, slight workaholic. I tend to send between 2 and 4 paragraph responses but it really depends on what I'm given to work with. With that said I'm not going to write you a novel for a response and would appreciate not receiving them, we're supposed to do this together. Please PM me if you're interested to keep the thread clean.

Here's where we get to all the fun stuff lol. I'm currently looking for something with some action/drama, however beggars can't always be choosers and I'm sure we can make something work out. As far as kinks or limits go just talk to me. I've pretty much seen and heard it all. I've got no problem doing easy everyday stuff, I also have no problem going balls to the walls psycho (within site rules of course). I leave that up to you the viewer.

Current pairing ideas:
Kidnapper x Victim
Demon x Angel
Escaped psych ward patient x Nurse/Doctor
Ex special forces x current coworker
Teacher x Student
Aggressive psycho x friendly robot

This is all I have for right now but please feel free to send anything you might have in mind. I love bouncing ideas off of my partners.

Back
Top Bottom