Currently reading:
The run(A street racing story)

rootthelucario

rootthelucario
Local time
Today 1:04 PM
Pronouns
Don't know any
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Seeking Non-Sexual Stories—this forum strictly forbids any sexual requests which do not fade to black. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I am currently playing as my first oc on this site. please let me know if i'm allowed more than one oc. I usually go for street racing rps(rps involving racing cars illegally on the streets). I've been writing sense i've been to elementary school. I am currently looking for an RP with cop chases,street racing,driving cars,street racing from one point of america to the next,and anything that would make the rp fun.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
Enough to make it fun. You can wait as long as you want to write back to me.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
At an ESRB Rating of T or pg-13 same thing however this will vary between rps i do and as a lot more rps will be for an older audience

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Yes Lucario Kingdom(Pokemon Fandom). Lucario Kingdom is set on earth where it is ran by pokemon and ran like any ordinary country and ran like the safest place to live in on earth yup safer than iceland.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
it will most likely take place in the united states.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
yes absolutely. It is about a man named Jack Rourke who is trying to win a street race called the run with a grand prize of $120,000,000,000,000.99 USD to pay off the mob. He will in the end of the rp Spoiler alert Move to Lucario Kingdom and go into hiding. During the rp he will encounter cops who will attempt to arrest him and any other racers in the race. On the way he will be able to get free cars meaning he will also have to abandon and wreck some cars. He will often come across main characters(Mostly ones partaking in the run) as well as some side characters. Anyones character can be either a cop,racer,or assistant(The person who helps Jack in the race).

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
Jack Rourke

Any additional notes you want to add?
None as far as i'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom