Unspecified The search for the story

Currently reading:
Unspecified The search for the story

Local time
Today 4:02 AM
Hello! I am UntamedKitten. I've been here for a few weeks now and have adored all of the people I've had the chance to chat with and write with but it seemed about time I make myself a Request Thread. I have several stories going already but thus far I am mostly playing guys and I want to get a couple girl characters into the mix as well! So this is my attempt to get just that! So first a little about me:

• I like writing multiple paragraphs, a single sentence never is enough and a paragraph alone will happen only rarely. (Sometimes it's just all that a scene needs really...) but will happily work with whatever is offered in return.
  • I'm a little slow at replying, it might take me a bit but I will get you a reply as quick as I can!
  • I adore a little bit of romance in my stories but the build up is just as lovely as the fireworks of the first kiss.
  • Smut is welcome, though I am inexperienced in writing it.
  • I am most comfortable with Modern, Realistic, and I have a special place in my heart for fantasy and magic that will never go away
  • I am comfortable playing either gender depending on what fits best.
I know since smut can be on the table I should go over kinks but really just talk to me about it. I'm not entirely sure what to put or not put. I suppose really I'm not a fan of toilet things. But again just talk with me about it, we can come up with something comfortable for the both of us.

Now onto the main event! (I am still willing to play a male character if you get my interest up about it! And it's honestly not that hard...). Also I am comfortable doing MxF or FxF

General pairings, my preferred position in bold:

Best Friend x Best Friend
Brother x Sister
Law Enforcement x Criminal
Brother's Best friend x Brother's Sister
Knight x Mage
Assassin x Apprentice
Soldier x Civilian

Fleshed out plots:

I've written hundreds of letters at this point. Hundreds of times thinking of you and hoping you would respond. I am sure you are busy, you ahve your duties to the kingdom just like I have mine. But for our history you could write me back you know. We were friends, close friends. At least I thought so.

Considering your position I'm sure you know quite a lot about the war effort. But I haven't seen any sign of the royalty coming out this not even one of your royal guards. But perhaps for the best, it's safer if you stay away. Things are getting worse here. The war is not going well as I'm sure you well know.

I do hope you are doing well. Maybe write back sometime you know? But you are busy. I know. It would make things easier to have some kind of connection to a place that isn't plagued by blood and death. Just. Just a thought.

Wish me luck out here,
Celest Nyxtrine

As children MC and YC grew up together. Celest was a wild child, looking for fun and adventure. Her family spent several years going back and forth from the Capital to their lands to the north. The Northern Lord whose family had guarded the northern border and it's forest for generations. The Northern Lord was well loved and his family was popular right up until the rumors started. The Northern Lord was looking to revolt, it cost him every bit of his standing in the kingdom. The man never denied it, never argued, he stepped down willingly and let another lord from the capital take over his city.

When the war with the neighboring empire broke out, everyone was surprised when the Northern Lord entered the frontlines willingly, bringing with him all of his loyal followers. He dived head first into the war, earning back his reputation up until the war effort killed him. His family kept up the fight however. Rumors began sprouting from the battlefield about the fairy of war. A soldier fighting on behalf of the kingdom. Celest is that fairy, a child who caused her own bit of havoc within the capitals walls.

One of the Generals from the front is returning to the capital and is taking some of his soldiers with him. A show to bring the spirits up for the people in the kingdom. Celest is one of those soldiers though she has been going by a different name, a soldier who has won several awards over the course of the war. She has been looking forward to it, it was her home away from home and at this point was now the only place she thought of as home.

((YC is someone of note within the kingdom. Could be the Prince, the Captain of the Guard, Princess, whatever idea you might have. I hope if you are interested you'll work with me as to why no letters have returned or perhaps even arrived. I'm sure something could be worked out! This rp would have romance, war, politics, magic.))

((I can see lots of ways this can go so I'll give a few examples and see what bites!))
  1. Ash has only ever known a life of service. One thousand Five hundred and Thirty Seven years often times a slave, occasionally a mere servant, rarely considered a friend. When you are a Genie, a Djinn, a wish granting fairy you don't exactly have a whole lot of choice in the matter. Ash has passed hands for years before ending up with their current family. Only the head of the family knows their true nature and what they can do, everyone else just knows of the most productive and capable member of the staff who can make things happen almost like it's magic...

YC is a member of the family, perhaps even the next to inherit the title of head of household or perhaps you already are the new head of household and now its time for you to learn the truth. To learn about it all, to learn about Ash, who she is, and what she is.

2. There was a family ring, passed down from your ancestor. Sometimes it skips a generation, sometimes it changed hands around a family often. Some have no idea what they hold, others discover the secret and thus MC. Even those that never figured out the secret seemed to have the best...luck shall we call it. Their wishes seem to just come true. Will you discover the secret? Will you discover me?

3. It was chance, you were nothing but a little kid when you touched my lamp. You wished for a friend, someone to play with. Someone to be your friend. And you were cute at that age, I couldn't help but grant your request. I became your friend, used my magic to explain away my presence to your parents. I knew it would make things...awkward about us later on as really now that I've granted you one wish that makes you in charge of me until you give me up. ((This one can include one of the more general plots like best friend x best friend, brother x sister, brother's best friend x brother's sister. Depends on how we want to work it out! ))

PM if you are interested! Looking forward to seeing what we can come up with together!

Last edited:
Hi, I might have a few plots you might like, some modern fantasy others are all over but still fanttisy elements :p PM me if you want to talk about it

Back
Top Bottom