MxF The Shy Draconian

Currently reading:
MxF The Shy Draconian

Local time
Today 6:02 PM
I would like a role player who replies frequently, in paragraphs, and has decent spelling and grammar. I am forgiving of typos though.

I am creating a srp fantasy romance with some drama. Please pm me for replying to this.

This starts out with my character, Marun Itovir: 28 male 6' 8"(Green Draconian) Sorceror.

He's fallen for the new librarian, your character!

Here's the starter:
Marun awkwardly set down three books and looked up at the librarian, his gaze avoiding theirs. "Y-Yes, I'd Uhm- Like to check these out. Please." He felt like the room was sweltering and that his heart was pounding. His books were all on magical practices. From those of elves to orcs. He had been trying to learn more on the outside world since leaving Draconia, and sharing his findings back home. "Do you know of- That is have you come across-? Are you familiar with any other books on arcane magic? Of- Of-" He couldn't help but stare at their haunting eyes. "Yes?" He said, unsure of what he had been asking.

I would enjoy doing this rp with you, also may I ask what inspired you for this plot?

Back
Top Bottom