Closed The Smutitorium

Currently reading:
Closed The Smutitorium

Semi-Sweet

PRETTYBOY, SUPPOSEDLY
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:41 PM
And now, live, from the certified up-to-code Candyshop Smutitorium, for the first time ever on nationwide television, The Semi-Sweet Salacious Smutacular!
- brought to you by 1996 Coca-Cola! "Thirst is everything. Obey your thirst."

[TD valign="top"] SPOTS OPEN: [/TD]
[TD valign="top"]
[/TD]

Hello, dear. I'm pretty content with my current line-up of threads; however, I find I lack something a bit more on the easy side. So, I'm looking for one more thread, and this time I want something on the smutty side of things (in case that wasn't obvious.) With that in mind, let's get over the technicalities. As this will be primarily smut-based, I'm only looking to play with players who want to play TOPS. It doesn't have to be a dom top; it doesn't have to be a sub top; it doesn't have to be a top which even cares about the dominance-spectrum. But I don't want to play the top, so you get to enjoy that.

For smut and high action, I will always give at least 300 words. Anything less is going to be too boring for me. Preferably I like to aim for about 500 words per post. As far as frequency goes, posts a few times a week or once a week are fine, but as long as we keep in contact OOCly I don't mind waiting for responses.

[TD valign="top"] HARD NOES: [/TD][TD valign="top"] Toilet-play, vore, non-con, extreme pain, MPreg, furries, age play, sissyfication, feet play [/TD]

Now on to the fun stuff! Beneath, you will find some suggestions for both pairings and plots. I'm using a star-system to grade how much I'm interested in the idea. Most of these can be put into an omegaverse setting, but they are not initially thought to be. I'm also down for genderbends of canon characters if you'd like. If you have an idea you'd like to play out that you think I'd be suitable for, let me know, I'm open to pretty much anything. That being said, I need the story to have some background, even if it's a fluff piece about a student and a professor. It can't be 100% smut but maybe like 80%.

All characters are, of course, at least 18 years of age.

★☆
★☆★☆★
★☆★☆
★☆★☆★
★☆

★☆★☆★
★☆★☆★
★☆★
★☆★

[TD valign="top"] MC [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] YC [/TD][TD valign="top"] Stars: [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Student [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Professor [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Nobleman [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Villager [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Prince [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Prince [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Courtier [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Royal [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] From Conquered planet [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Alien Conquerer [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Deity [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Deity [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Mortal [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Deity [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Witch [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Demon [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Warcraft Races (Canon or Original) [/TD][TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Orcs
Blood Elves
Night Elves
High Elves
Void Elves
Nightborne
Humans
Trolls
Draenei
Undead
[/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Marvel (Canon or Original) [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Cyclops [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Wolverine [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Wiccan [/TD][TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Spider-Man [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] OC [/TD][TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Thor [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Iceman [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Cyclops [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Star-Lord [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Heimdal [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Killmonger [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] DC (Canon or Original) [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Raven (will even do FxM for this, otherwise genderbend) [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Lex Luthor [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Kyle Rayner [/TD][TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Superman [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] OC [/TD][TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Alan Scott [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Hal Jordan [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] John Stewart [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Abin Sur [/TD][TD valign="top"] [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Sinestro [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Aquaman [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Atrocitus [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Wally West [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆★ [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] MC [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] YC [/TD][TD valign="top"] Plot: [/TD][TD valign="top"] Stars: [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] Student [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Professor [/TD][TD valign="top"] Starting at a new college, one student uses his relationship with a specific professor to gain ahead in his academics. [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆ [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] God of Spring [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] God of Death [/TD][TD valign="top"] Once upon a time, YC fell in love. Being so enamored with this divinity, you abducted them down into your underworld where they ate, thus belonging to your realm. Still, the King of Gods decreed that the God of Spring would spend half the year in the sky with his parents and half the year underground with you. Now winter is here, and you shan't be found wanting. [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆★ [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] Mutant Prisoner [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Mutant Prisoner [/TD][TD valign="top"] Having superpowers isn't easy. Mostly because, as soon as they manifest, you're taken by the government and thrown into a containment facility. Welcome to Area 51, where mutants go to spend the rest of their lives being watched, experimented on, and kept in check. The only good thing about this? You've found love, and there are only so many things you can do in a place like this. [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆★ [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] Witch [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Demon Familiar [/TD][TD valign="top"] You know the deal. To enter the mortal world, you only have two options: possess someone or have a witch summon you. And you are willing to use any trick in the book to get what you want. Only, you didn't expect your witch to be male. A demon's gotta do what a demon's gotta do. [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆★ [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] Eromenos [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Erastes [/TD][TD valign="top"] Once upon a time, the two of you were lovers. In ancient Atlantis, your forbidden love made the Gods jealous. So much that they kept the two of you apart by drowning YC and making mine immortal. Now, after tricking a witch, you've found yourself back into the mortal world to find the one you truly desire. [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆★ [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] Doppelganger [/TD][TD valign="top"] x [/TD][TD valign="top"] Witch [/TD][TD valign="top"] You've done what no witch before you has ever managed. You've made an actual true clone of yourself through magick. Now you can send him to do all the boring things you'd rather avoid. Except, you didn't anticipate him having his own feelings and will. He is your reflection in every way, the yin to your yang—a perfect match. [/TD][TD valign="top"] ★☆★☆ [/TD]

Anthologies
These are meant for a series of smut scenes rather than a single set story. One scene will be followed quickly by another, but not necessarily the same characters.

Each chapter in the history of Warcraft will be a new smut scene. We can discuss how to interpret each chapter, but for example, the first scene would probably be between Sargeras (before his fall) and Aggramar. Ask if you need explaining.

Each episode of the game DCUO represents specific storylines. Beginning with Fight for the Light, we will create a scene centered around the Green, Yellow and Red Lantern Corps.

Please, if you're interested in roleplaying any of these, let me know through a PM as I'd like to keep this thread clean of messages. Looking forward to hearing from you, tiger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom