One-Shot The Snake's Sexy Shorts... (M seeking F)

Currently reading:
One-Shot The Snake's Sexy Shorts... (M seeking F)

short-term 'One Shots'

PitViper

Just a Harmless Snake
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:49 AM
Hello! As you may have guessed, this is the place I intend to put up short-term sexy ideas. Yes, these are smut-heavy, tomance-heavy, and hopefully full of fun!

As always, kinks and no-goes are to be respected, and I always love OOC plotting.

NOTE: PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM BEING VERY PICKY ABOUT RP PARTNERS RIGHT NOW.

And, as always, I'm just a PM away if you find something fun to try here! :)

Last edited:
Also looking for a shy-boy/popular girl pairing, something maybe in a college setting or maybe in a workplace setting.

Looking to try an FFxM short, sexy story.

What about a pair of best friends with nothing better to do? I have an idea for this pairing. ;)

Strangers meet in a sauna?

New idea: On a cold evening, two good friends decide to keep each other warm via a game of 'Truth or Dare'.

Here's a fun idea (at least, I think it is). I'd love to try an MMxFF where we write two characters each.

Maybe, after a stressful event, our four decide to cut loose and blow off steam with some fun?

My own writing prompt: My guy stumbles in on a girl's private hiding spot as she's having a little solo fun. Embarrassed, he tries to leave, but she asks him to stick around.

What about this idea?

A supremely beautiful and sexy Asian woman picks my guy, an inexperienced fellow, to give a few lessons to.

Another sexy idea...

Our characters don't like each other much, but... she loses a bet to him, and has to do whatever he says for a whole 24-hour day.

Still wanna do Baxter Peters' prompt (listed above)...

New Idea: 6-8-22

Lost bet.

Our characters don't particularly like each other, so when they get the chance to show each other up, a bet is taken.

Sadly, she loses, and has to do whatever my guy instructs for 24 hours.

(I'd be willing to entertain doing a more blunt and dominant type for this story).

"This party sucks!!"

Your character, at a bikini party, decides to find a room to rest in. Simply put, the loud music, the crowds losing bits if bathing suits... it's all a bit overwhelming!

What happens when she ducks into a room to find a naked man resting on the bed?

Back
Top Bottom