The Soliloquist's Soliloquy

Currently reading:
The Soliloquist's Soliloquy

AltSin

Fraudiloquatious Demiurge
Local time
Today 2:35 PM
Hello, Bonjour, Hi, Greetings and Welcomes,

I am ArsenicSoliloquist, or AS, but you may call me any among; "Alex, Ace, Lex, Ash, Al, Malek, X, 'His Magnificence and Wisdom the One and Only Sir Talks-A-Lot', or Sol" for short if you're not particularly fond of the act of abbreviating... just don't call me Arse for short, I am fully aware that this User name makes it quite easy and will assume you're simple for reaching at the lowest branch on the comedy tree.

Professionally, I currently juggle the roles of Writer, Postmaster, Actor/Improviser, and Philosopher, though I only actually get paid on a reliable basis through the second of my careers.

From an identity standpoint, I am a Male, 26 year old―at time of writing, obviously―with Scot, Greek, Mohawk and French ancestry, that is to say; a predominantly cis-gendered white man who deludes himself into thinking he's not entirely part of that demographic. I am a demiromantic gynesexual (you're welcome for those particular Google searches if you were not familiar with the terms). I use the pronouns He, Him, They, Them, and It, That. I'm also a fatalist optimist, which is to say that I know bad things will happen, are bound to happen, and life will go on in spite of the fact. I will spare you the intricacies of my religious and political leanings.

Any other interesting facts about myself... Well; I am sinistral―that is to say, left handed. I am a smoker. I am coping with a schizo-affective disorder―though functional, I assure you. I have a love of role-playing in case it was not obvious from joining this site, and I was born with congenital insensitivity to pain. Essentially; I'm that special yet annoying snowflake that seems to obstinately stick to the windshield that is life despite whatever wiper fluid may come my way.

As a Role-Player, I tend to prefer keeping things varied and am semi-reliable in terms of activity. That is to say; I can usually get a post in on a daily basis, and am rarely inactive more than a couple of days at a time, real life permitting.

Well, that was me in a few nutshells. Its a pleasure to meet you all, and I look forward to being a part of this community.

Last edited by a moderator:
* falls off the lowest branch of the comedy tree, dusts self off.*
As a fellow unrepentant smoker I Welcome to what I lovingly refer to as 'the madhouse.'
A very considered introduction thank you.
I suspect you will find you fit in quite well around here.
We have a vast range of writers from.enthusiastic beginners to pro's taking their characters for a spin, to RP addicts like myself who Just have a bit of a problem saying no.:D

Please peruse the request thread, I advise going back a few pages,as the turn over is high and its easy to miss some perfect matches just with the sheer numbers.

Problems, mug a staff member, they are in blue or purple/pink. Although General queries can be handled by green people and long term residents often found lurking in chat.

Look forward to seeing what you bring to the table.
Enjoy your journey, may it be a long and enjoyable one.
All the best.

Nyx.

* falls off the lowest branch of the comedy tree, dusts self off.*
As a fellow unrepentant smoker I Welcome to what I lovingly refer to as 'the madhouse.'
A very considered introduction thank you.
I suspect you will find you fit in quite well around here.
We have a vast range of writers from.enthusiastic beginners to pro's taking their characters for a spin, to RP addicts like myself who Just have a bit of a problem saying no.:D

Please peruse the request thread, I advise going back a few pages,as the turn over is high and its easy to miss some perfect matches just with the sheer numbers.

Problems, mug a staff member, they are in blue or purple/pink. Although General queries can be handled by green people and long term residents often found lurking in chat.

Look forward to seeing what you bring to the table.
Enjoy your journey, may it be a long and enjoyable one.
All the best.

Nyx.
Hello, fellow lung abuser. I appreciate the welcome, flattery, and thank you for both.
I do believe I will fit in well based on what little I've seen, but I am happy to hear I am not alone to think so.
I was in the middle of giving the request section a look when I saw you'd replied, actually, so I will continue to do so.
I look forward to any future interaction we may share!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to you!
Glad you found the site. I hope you have a good time here!

Hello fellow left hander! I'm sorry to say I've stopped smoking years ago!
Welcome to the site! Truly a great opener.

I feel like this is kind of redundant but: Welcome! *throws the nutshells back*

**EDIT**
Excuse you, I reached for that low branch before you said anything about it, so I'm going to stand by my pun, even if I took the low-hanging fruit to make it. :p

I feel like this is kind of redundant but: Welcome! *throws the nutshells back*

**EDIT**
Excuse you, I reached for that low branch before you said anything about it, so I'm going to stand by my pun, even if I took the low-hanging fruit to make it. :p
Who said I had anything against you grabbing my fruits? Thanks for the greeting!

Well damn, you beat me at the talkalot game, sir! Welcome to the Sanctum!

Back
Top Bottom