MxM The spare is now the heir (Mafia RP, MxM)

Currently reading:
MxM The spare is now the heir (Mafia RP, MxM)

ForestFaeryFawn

Sleep deprived & Fuelled by Coffee
Local time
Today 6:10 PM
Pronouns
She / They
Hello! My name is Fawn, I'm from Europe and I am currently on the look out for partners. This request thread is for a very specific craving that I have, which could be a bit more on the dark side. If this particular plot isn't appealing to you, but the vibe here generally is, then please check out my regular request thread. I have plenty more plots and pairings on there!

• I am currently only interested in MxM roleplays. I won't be accepting any FxM!
  • I have hard limits in place for my own good, they will be listed further down in this threat.
  • Please communicate with me. I love OOC planning and talking through plots. I can be very enthusiastic about these things. Also, if you have a problem with something please talk it through with me.
  • English is not my first language, so there can be some errors in my posts. If this bothers you too much, we're not compatible partners.
  • I don't mind short responses, but I can't do one liners. So I decided to make my minimum post length at least 1 paragraph from around 100 words.
  • If I haven't responded in a week, please send me a message! I can be very forgetful and sometimes need a little nudge.
  • I live in Europe, so our time-zones most likely differentiate quite a few hours.
  • I have two modes: Hyper posting maniac or very slow because brain says no. When I fixate on a roleplay then I tend to hyper-post. Don't feel like you have to match my speed. I can be unrealistically fast.
  • I do all kinds of faceclaim! From AI to actor to drawn.
  • I am an influencer in my daily life, so some days I have more time than others. Weekends are very busy for me and sometimes I have to go on work vacations & thus won't be available to post for various lengths of time.
  • I RP in third-person
  • Honestly, I really like romance in my RPs. Otherwise I will get bored pretty quickly. It doesn't have to be instant-love, but at least give me something. Slow-burn is the best, though!
  • Usually I try to match my partner in terms of length, but I am not a huge stickler for it. When left to my own devices I usually average on 500-1k words.
  • My character for this will be more switch coded. I will not play a dominate character in this plot.

• Watersports or anything else with bodily fluids
  • Unrealistic amounts of cum (but I don't mind specifics on this in a post)
  • Having limbs cut off
  • Impregnation (though, for the right plot this can be discussed)
  • Incest of any kind
  • Scat
  • Cannibalism
  • More might be added later

Fun to include, but not neccesarily a must.
  • Bondage
  • Blindfold
  • Electric Toys
  • Praise
  • Impact Play
  • Biting
  • Scolding & Degradation
  • Collars
  • Leashes
  • Chains
  • Voyeurism
  • Choking
  • Knife play
  • Aftercare
  • Orgasm control
  • Wax Play, Nipple Play
  • Cross-dressing
  • Exhibitionism
  • One fully clothed, other naked
  • Brats (to play)
  • Hard doms
  • Soft doms
  • Controlling Doms
  • Public places

This particular plot

For years the head of an esteemed mafia family has been feared and respected, the title going from father to son. The Bianchi family is known for being brutal, not accepting anything but perfection. It's a very strict family, with lots of rules in place. However, where they were a found family back in the days, everything seems to be about power and respect in this time & age. They have lost the true meaning of their family, now more a criminal organization than anything else.

The title has just been given from the late boss to the new one at the deadpan of the old Don. But fate wasn't done yet, and it took the newest head of the family away as well, before he could produce an heir. This leaves the family without leadership, as it is customary for it to go down the bloodline. The old Don didn't have any other children, sadly enough. However, the right hand man isn't going to just let it go. After days of digging through various archives, he discovers that the late Don had a single affair back in the days, which resulted in a unlegitimate son (MC). He sends his own son (YC), who is destined to become the new right hand man, to MC to get to know him, to bring him back to the family and for them to have a leader-figure (Even in name only).

How this develops is up for debate. But the starting point is at the moment that YC first meets MC. From there on out the story can develop in whichever way we like. I am always open for discussion, your input and all of the good stuff! I am prepared to play multiple characters in this plot, though the ones next to the heir will probably be NPCs.

Please DM me if interested!

Back
Top Bottom