The State of the Sanctum — Two Years In

Currently reading:
The State of the Sanctum — Two Years In

What Kind of Site Events Would You Like to See More of? (Select all that apply)

• Total voters

JamesMartin

Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:07 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!

In the first week of April, we will be reaching the two year anniversary of The Inner Sanctum. We continue to strive to make this site the best it can be and so there is a lot to talk about!

First, our site is now officially listed on TopRPSites, which allows members to vote daily to raise their site up the ranks! This is a great way to help more people find the site and daily voting is deeply appreciated by the staff.

https://www.toprpsites.com/

Second, our staff have been hard at work to develop several new themes for the site. For a complete guide, including instructions on how to switch your theme, see this thread.

Third: After a long time of wanting to set one up, the site will be hosting our first D&D game sometime in April. Sign-up is still open and can be found here.

Finally, I would like to extend thanks to everyone involved in helping us reach the two year mark. Our Administration team, for their efforts in keeping everything running smoothly and for our unparalleled selection of themes. Our exceptionally capable Moderators, for helping us uphold the quality we strive for in this site. Our Heralds, for helping new members feel welcome and settle in.

And of course, above all else, we all wish to thank our absolutely phenomenal membership. Without you, this site wouldn't be nearly so successful and our gratitude to you for the quality you bring to it cannot be overstated.

Here's to many more years (and a lot more writing) to come.

Thank you all so much,

Your Inner Sanctum Staff.​

Should have game night with someone streaming a board game (like Jackbox) or something fun :D

Not sure what platform would let you do that though.
Actually, there is a service for that run by the company itself. I don't know too much about it, though; I just know that Drawfee has played Drawful and other Jackbox games with their fans, and they were somehow all able to connect and play.

I think it's fun to have discussions about writing, and we've had it in chat, (actually, I think it was Mia that started a discussion recently about the ways we've improved and the ways we haven't since starting writing) but they're kind of "blink and you miss 'em" discussions. I think it'd be cool to have a forum section for discussing writing, so more people could chime in and there would be less of a time-sensitive element to them.

I think it's fun to have discussions about writing, and we've had it in chat, (actually, I think it was Mia that started a discussion recently about the ways we've improved and the ways we haven't since starting writing) but they're kind of "blink and you miss 'em" discussions. I think it'd be cool to have a forum section for discussing writing, so more people could chime in and there would be less of a time-sensitive element to them.

Check the Writer's Nook.
We can have all sorts of writing discussions there, and we keep gathering resources and advice for smoother writing.

Back
Top Bottom