MxF The Stripper’s Angel

Currently reading:
MxF The Stripper’s Angel

Faelora

Knight
Local time
Today 5:02 AM
First a bit about me, I love writing. I am constantly trying to improve my writing and character balance. I love morally grey villains over heroes as it's such a cool feeling to know they don't follow the laws and notions in place that are sometimes only helpful to some groups of people. I like writing 1-2 paragraphs but usually stick with one unless it's my starter. Now with that being said here is the plot for a new character I am working on and really want to roleplay with.

TV show themed: Supernatural

The character I hope you will play: Michael

His personality more or less so even if you don't know the character you can play him.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Abuse, SA, Drug abuse, Depression, Mental illness, and shootings, overdose.

REMINDERS: Abuse and SA is not hot, there will be no abuse or SA between the main characters or romanticizing of it.

Character Sheet and Timeline for the plot

Plot

The story of an archangel who came to earth and for reasons known only to choose a woman to protect. He seemed to appear whenever she was in big trouble that could lead to death or close to death. Everytime he appeared he told her more about himself. Talked to her more, but he never stayed for more then an hour at the beginning but there was one time he broke his rule. It was the time he found her on her bathroom floor covered in bruises, seizing slightly with an empty pill bottle gripped in her hand. That was the night he stayed. Silently, all night long, listening, watching and holding her. Sometimes she thinks I was a night she made up, but there is a small part of her that knows he was there. Sadly once a year wasn't enough to save her from everything. She tried to be good, to save herself by having a proper job, and staying away from unsavory characters. But it was the Southside and there was no escaping the fate of a poor person on the Southside especially when the odds were stacked higher than her prospects. She had a record longer than her attention span and a small list of mental illnesses that would make it hard for a normal person to live their life, let alone her. Then came the day she always dreaded, the day a year ended without him coming…. And another year. The abandonment hit hard, she tried everything hoping he would come but he didn't and her life spiraled even more. She ended up with a deadbeat boyfriend who didn't care what she did as long as she put food on the table and did what he wanted at night. She started a new job that she thought would be under her control and ended up signing away her life to a strip club as an private room service doing what she tried over and over again to get away from. Unable to escape the man who knew enough to keep her from running out on him, of course her mental health suffered greatly. She ended up dissociating as a protective measure to keep her safe. Which brings us up to the current year, where she was walking home one night from another man's house doing what she had been paid for when a man who her boss had denied assaulted and stabbed her in a dark alley where he left her torn, bleeding, alone and scared like she always hoped she wouldn't be when she died.

This is where we would started bringing the angel back once again and move on from there.

Back
Top Bottom