MxF The Throne

Currently reading:
MxF The Throne

LloydMatthews

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 12:21 AM
The Creator : Welcome to a world that changes continuously, nothing stays the same for long apart from the sanctuaries scattered around, these sanctuaries are guarded by champions, killing in a sanctuary puts you in a fight to the death against the champion, if you manage to slay this champion another will take its place, alliances form and fall, the only way to progress and become stronger is to kill those that oppose you, with only one goal in mind, to sit on the throne, if you die dont not be concerned, you will return to the world with another chance to succeed, do you go it alone? Or risk making a friend to reach the throne together, no one has yet made it to the end, the throne has never been touched or even seen.

A little about my character:
Lloyd Matthews, a trained swordsman, he has been searching for the throne for 3 years, he has now become one of the strongest players and is the only one to have come anywhere close to the throne but has not seen it, he tends to stay out of anywhere to populated and only ventures into the sanctuaries if he has no choice, he has little rules for himself apart from he would never harm a new player and he is strict on forming alliances.

Your character can be anything you like, will they form an alliance with mine, or be a rival in a constant competition to reach the throne first, will emotions form between them and pull them together till the end, the tale is ours to tell.

Drop me a pm if you find yourself interested so we can discuss in detail.

Back
Top Bottom