Currently reading:
The Untold Story(Lord of the Rings Rp)

EternalFlame

Baron
Local time
Today 3:49 AM
Pronouns
He,him
Hi, I got the desire to start a Lord of the Rings roleplay and I am looking for 2 people who are interested. I will leave the plot idea below and if you're interested please feel free to post a reply with your characters forms. The rp will feature a group of 6 so characters is limited to 2 per person. With the exception of me as I will play Solvarr as well for plot purposes.

Rules:
1.Be patient, life happens and people may take some time to reply

2.Cursing is allowed just don't over do it

3.At least 3-4 sentence responses please or a paragraph

4.Romances between characters are allowed.For this Rp keep it PG-13 please,when it comes to characters showing affection.

5.Dont god mode your characters, no power plays. Keep it realistic as much as possible, characters will not leave ever battle unscathed.

6.Have fun!

The Plot: It's a dark time in Middle Earth, (about 80 years before the original trilogy). Solvarr was a soldier of Gondor who was revered and respected until the day came when he was shunned and casted out. It was during a dark time of famine and war when he suggested a plan to end both the famine and war, he suggested that Gondor surrenders to the attackers in order to prevent more bloodshed and end the famine. Solvarr did not want to see his people and nation die and knew that surrendering was the best option, not only would the bloodshed cease but the famine would also end with the supplies the other nation would bring once they take over. But the King of Gondor, blinded by his pride, mocked and shunned Solvarr telling him that Gondor would not surrender and that they would win whatever it takes. The King saw Solvarrs proposition as an act of treason and casted him out of Gondor or else he will be put to death.

Shunned and broken,Solvarr left his home and pursued a new destiny. To bring peace to Middle Earth without bloodshed, he vowed to find this solution whatever it may take. With his purpose in his mind he wandered through Middle Earth searching for his answer until he was met by a strange man. One who told him he could provide him the means to bring this peace at the cost of Solvarr serving him, Solvarr thought nothing of it and agreed. If he could get his answer to peace then it would be a small price to pay for servitude. But little did Solvarr know that this man was the Dark Lord Sauron in disguise. Overtime Sauron corrupted Solvarrs mind and molded him into his own image, now lost of his purpose Solvarr serves Sauron. His new goal implemented by Sauron is to locate the One Ring and deliver it to him. Solvarr and the army of Mordor attack neighboring nations in search of the Ring and as news travels of the attacks, it is decided that Solvarr needs to be stopped. A small group of 6 is formed and tasked to defeat Solvarr and put an end to his forces and to find out what his motives are. The group is sent off on their mission unknowing of the dangers that lie ahead.

Form:
Name:
Motives:
Appearance:
Weapons:

My forms

Name:Solvarr
Race:Men
Personality: Once was a kind and warm hearted man, but also courageous and brave. Now he is malicious and evil, he has no compassion and has lost his humanity.

Motives:To find the One Ring and deliver it to Sauron
Appearance:
1710115026700.png

Weapons:
1710115058352.jpeg

Name:Melina Duinhir
Race:Men
Personality:Melina is a woman of little words, she takes her tasks seriously and will not back down out of a fight. She can be a bit brash at times and tends to pick fights. But she is a woman of honor and respect despite her brashness and will not let her friends down. She also doesn't take well to people talking bad about her friends and will stand up to them no matter what. She can be very protective and bold as well, but underneath her brashness and cold nature she is very sweet and compassionate when you get to know her. She loves a good meal and goofing off with her friends but when the time comes she will always be up to the task.

Motives:To put an end to the war that engulfs Middle Earth and to put a stop to Sauron and Solvarr once and for all. She also wants to settle down and start a family one day.
Appearance:

IMG_1760.jpeg

Without her helmet on
1710116380138.png

Weapons:

IMG_1762.png

IMG_1763.jpeg

Name:Skoric Trollmace
Race: Dwarf
Personality:Skoric is very stubborn and has a bit of a temper, anything can set him off. He is very proud of his heritage and of the dwarves, and he does not take any rudeness towards his race kindly. He doesn't like anyone making fun of his height or his ability, he will do anything to prove he is capable. He takes pride in his craftsmanship and loves to create and refine weapons, before joining the group he was the best blacksmith in the mountain halls of the dwarves. He is rather aggressive and says whatever comes to mind. He enjoys a nice mug of mead or malt beer.

Motives:Like the rest of the group he wants to stop Solvarr. But his biggest goal to become the best blacksmith in Middle Earth.

Apperance:
IMG_1765.jpeg

Weapon:
IMG_1766.jpeg

Last edited:
Name: Robyn

Race: Half-Elf

Personality: Robyn is a rather humble individual and as the captain of the Black Gate was respected by the men under her command. As a knight, she has a sense of honor on the battlefield. After the death of her family, Robyn became stricken with grief and set out to kill those responsible for her husband and daughter's deaths.

Motives: Revenge for her family

Appearance: https://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/s/n/sn15fvozfklkf5os.jpg

Weapons:
Sword: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/middleearthshadowofmordor7723/images/0/06/Talion's_sword.png
Dagger: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/middleearthshadowofmordor7723/images/9/99/Talion's_dagger.png
Bow: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/m...ar_Render_(Middle_Earth_Shadow_of_Mordor).png
Throwing Daggers
Name: Elsuan

Race: Maiar Istar (Wizard) in the form of Elf

Personality: Elsuan is often described as very slow to anger, and equally slow to laugh. Her deep wisdom and compassion are clearly derived from the patience she learned in Valinor, just as her care for all creatures of good will must have come from her strong sense of compassion for the weak. Both her patience and sense of kindness were revealed again and again, extending even to the servants of her enemies.

Keen observers of Elsuan often detected a veiled power, usually revealed in her eyes, which appeared deep and wise. She was alternately affectionate and brusque; she often surprised others with her bluntness when time was of the essence. Elsuan consistently upbraided foolish behavior, but also richly rewarded those who acted with good intentions.

Motives: defeat Sauron

Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGQr9EhWIAAxplu?format=jpg&name=medium

Weapons:
Sword: see sword in appearance picture
Staff: https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/05/99/74/08/1000_F_599740850_qftE15h55cv0sR4vKuOwsKHcpe0Gakbq.jpg

Last edited:
I love the characters, not sure if you're aware but the image for Elsuan is the same for Robyn. At least it popped up the same photo when I clicked on it. Also, hate to sound like an asshole but the character limit is 2 per person. Solvarr isn't one of my characters but I'll be playing him when the group encounters him or when he is needed for a story reason. Unless I misread your character form and Elsuan and Robyn are the same person?

Robyn and Elsuan are not the same. I forgot the change the image for Elsuan.

Removed the third one and and fixed the picture mixup.

Amazing! I can see it now, I love them both. I probably should have used spoilers for my characters but it's whatevs lol. Now we need one more for us to start the story.

Would you be interested in maybe a little romance plot between two of our characters? Make the story a bit more interesting besides the groups goal?

Yes, of course. You're ok with writing out the small stuff like hugs and kisses right? Also that is fine cause the one I was interested in is Elsuan. I think her and my knight Melina could be really cute together and contrast each other well. Since Melina tends to be very brash and comes off as rude and mean even though she is joking half the time.Though Melina is very honorable and values respect a lot as well, but she tends to like to goof off a lot. Maybe Elsuan can be the one to kind of hold Melina's metaphorical leash and keep her on track when she goofs off or when her brashness takes over and she says something she shouldn't have. Then overtime they fall in love during their quest?

Yay! I can see Melina doing goofing off at the wrong time or saying something she shouldn't have and Elsuan giving her a look and Melina immediately stops or apologizes and is like "shit, my bad love"

Hey @EternalFlame, I'm interested. However, I was wondering if I could play a single character, at least to start. I'll attach the breakdown below. Let me know what you think.

Name: Kaino Dukar

Race: Men

Personality: Stoic. Nearly silent until he bonds with someone, which is rare, but when he does, he opens like a flower. Kaino is both intelligent (having been forced to learn many languages) and adept with bladed weapons (having been trained in his father's household in Rhûn).

Motives: Kaino was born an Easterling slave. A bastard son of a chieftain in Rhûn, his lineage was not recognized and he was forced into the service of his own family (who in turn once served Morgoth and would one day serve Sauron). He escaped westward in pursuit of freedom, knowing if he ever returned home, he would be killed or enslaved once more. He is motivated by this quest for freedom and will die before ever again wearing shackles.

Appearance:

Weapons:

Yes one character is ok if you wish! I'll get the rp thread up and going here soon

Do you want to also set up an OOC thread where we can discuss the story a bit? There are a couple continuity issues I'd like to bring up regarding the rule of Gondor and Sauron's defeat. We can also do that in PMs, but I thought it might be good for everyone to be able to contribute to an OOC thread.

Back
Top Bottom