The walking dead 1x1 romance rp (Daryl Dixon x my oc)

Currently reading:
The walking dead 1x1 romance rp (Daryl Dixon x my oc)

Local time
Today 1:13 PM
Pronouns
She/He/They
Hi! My name is Charlie I'm 21 years old so I would want my rp partners to atleast be 18+ and I go by he/they pronouns I have been roleplaying for 9 years and I'm semi-literate to literate! My time zone is Est and I'm available pretty much every day of the week from noon to 2am every day maybe even later depending on how im feeling!!

Okay so! Im definitely late to the party, but i recently have started watching twd series, and have become a bit hyperfixtated on it!! I have always been into the telltale video game, but up until recently not its tv show counterpart! I do have a plot i would like to play out, and i can explain it more in detail in pms.

Along with this! I would like for this to be a romance focused rp with angst,fluff,action etc we can discuss specifics later! I would like for this to be an rp between daryl dixon and my oc i have both male and female ocs, but i have more practice with male ocs!!

I also would really like to make friends with my rp partner! So, I would enjoy someone I can just talk to make Spotify playlists about our Ocs! I also type between 3 paragraphs to six paragraphs, but I mainly mirror responses!

All characters 18+

If you're interested, please message me! I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom