The weakest to strongest

Currently reading:
The weakest to strongest

Local time
Today 4:56 AM
So this story follows a them I love. You fall to your lowest point and then become stronger then ever. This can have have romance. There will be no sex sorry if that must for you. But this story will be very dark and yet have intense choices for our characters. Well anyway if your ok with that lets move on to a plot. It basic as to let my partner put what they want in it.

M/C seems like a normal girl. She had a broght future. But only to get sold out by a ally to a mafia who she haused a great deal of trouble for in the past. Y/C is hybrid. You are ( or his son) mafia leader. Your line comes from a clan of hunters. But your never truly learned or joined the clan. Soon you start to torture my oc. But after awhile after she broken body and soul. She awakened her inner power. You soon learn a new force is moving aganist the Mafia for having there hands on M/C. It the hunters clan where there supernatural hunters and law enforcers. Now it up to you to lean the truth and make up for your mistakes or pay dearly for everything and let karma happen.

Pm if interested!

Back
Top Bottom