Unspecified The Witch Queen (MxF, FxF or FxNB)

Currently reading:
Unspecified The Witch Queen (MxF, FxF or FxNB)

Malice

Goblin King
Local time
Today 10:25 AM
Pronouns
Your/Majesty
⛤[[Welcome]]⛤

I have a craving to play as a particular character of mine who does not get enough love, so I figured I would make a post for her. I highly recommend that you check out my main RT before you message me, so you know both what I can offer and what I am looking for in a partner.

Genre: Dark Fantasy, Victoriana (possibly Steampunk), Witchcraft/Occult
Pairing: FxAny (MC = F, YC = M, F or NB)
Plot/Smut: between 100% and 70% plot

Plot:
The basic premise of the plot is essentially a Princess/Noble x Guard/Servant pairing, with MC as the former. I have no preference for the gender of the person she plays against and there can be romance or none at all. It's quite a loose plot, as I would like to build something that both of use will enjoy. My character, Isaura, is the heir to a noble and influential House (or the Kingdom), who are currently at war with a neighbouring Kingdom (either they themselves, or supporting the monarchy of the Kingdom). She is expected to be involved in the politics and, while she is aware of what goes on, she avoids it. Isaura has no desire to take her position and, if she could relinquish her duties, she would. Isaura is not quite so fickle as to run away, however, particularly as her identity makes her a target for assassination.

It is for this reason she has been appointed a new guard (YC; or any other kind of person servant). I feel like they perhaps do not want the role, for Isaura is known to be foul tempered and unlikeable; plus anyone who works close to her is putting themselves in the firing line. Perhaps they wanted the prestige of the job, even if they dislike what they know of Isaura; maybe they have no opinion of her and are acting in the nterests of the House to whom they are loyal. It is YC character, it is your choice.

Now, the thing is, Isaura has a secret. It's a poorly kept one inside the House; everyone knows but turns a blind eye, pretending it does not happen. In this world, magic is not common, and it is assumed to be evil; certainly it is not for good folk to tamper with, much less noble ladies. Isaura is a witch, and a persuit of arcane knowledge is her greatest drive. She had no interest in the war, but could spend days locked in her room, learning magic. Of course, she shouldn't and, while the family and servants know, it would do no one any favours if this knowledge got out to the enemies.

Where we go from here is up for discussion. Maybe the two run away after a failed assassination attempt. Maybe Isaura tempts YC to the dark side. Maybe YC tries to get Isaura to give up magic and become the heir the House needs to win the war. There are many directions this could take and I would love to hear your input.

So, if this sounds like something you would be interested in, just click the ol' 'contact' button under Vergil the best son of Sparda and shoot me a message. I look forward to hearing from you.

Back
Top Bottom