Both Needed The World of Liphilius

Pyxie

That of All, Yet of None.
Local time
Today 5:18 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Welcome to the World of Liphilius!!!
Wanna hear the RP theme? Click the image below to hear!

──────────────────────────────────────────────
Salutations, traveler.
You've entered a world that is vicious. A world that is cruel.
A fable divided into chapters yet to be told. Innocence to be presented but only underneath
a fathomed facade around every nook and held by every soul.
Beasts lurk in the unknown. I advise for you to dare not adventure without caution.

With citizens banned in certain holds of Magis; forbidden to
harness their inner
significance which may scream for release.
With otherworldly threats lurking in the depths of Whispera and tensions
rising between kingdoms... what will you add?
Will you add war, traveler?
Or will you add peace?

──────────────────────────────────────────────
WoL is dependent on the booklet below. If RP's are planned to happen within Liphilius; it is recommended that the booklet is referred to and I am notified (being I created the world to RP in). You may find roleplay-specific information on the WoL Roleplay in this document which will provide information on the roleplay, itself; but not the lore attached which is located in the booklet below.

*Note: If you can not access the booklet, please let me know! I don't mind sending it to you personally.

Additionally, RainingRose has made a Quick Reference Guide to get a better handle on what is happening through the RP! Check it out here!

Last edited:
Chapters
Each chapter will provide a direction for the RP to go. Enough information should be established within the booklet to provide foundations for the upcoming chapters. !NEW! There may be an established limit as far as how many people may join. Additionally, if we have quite a lot of people who have joined; each story will be split into smaller parts (with a timeline having been established). Once concluded they will all be summarized by whoever participated in said RP and added to the Chapter, itself.

Chapter 1: Game of the Aristocrat (Y1057)

Chapter 1.1: Stars Misaligned (Y1055-Y1057)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom