Both Needed The World Of Stone

Currently reading:
Both Needed The World Of Stone

bongbarbie

Serf
Local time
Today 5:16 PM
Plot//
Cars buzzed back and forth through city streets, planes flew overhead. It was business as usual for the world.
Many were already at work, or school, lazing what bit of the day that was left, away. When just like that, birds fell from the sky.
This wouldn't be too unusual of a phenomenon, there were many historical events where birds fell from the sky. Either all dying from illness, or some abnormality in the area. What really raised everyone's concern, was that these birds were solid stone.
At first, it seemed to be some weird prank, but quickly all over the world, reports of stone animals were being reported.
Before the first scientist could point their finger, a bright flash occurred, which in result, froze every living human to stone.

The earth stood quiet. Hundred of years turned into thousands.
It started with only a few, but birds and animals began to break free of their casings. Alive and ageless, as if nothing had ever happened.
The world had changed, vast forests and jungle expanded, cities were buried under mother nature reclaiming her land.

Existence of intelligent humans had been almost completely erased.
A few humans had begun to break free, man had no idea what had happened, or remembered much from before. Primitive villages began to pop up, generations came and went for them. Many forgetting of the old days.

The world was cruel and harsh, man was no longer on the top of the food chain, animals from zoos had escaped, and many had evolved to survive.

A few villages held on to what they remembered, and tried to advance. From carts and short rough roads. They had even begun to domesticate some animals, and use them for quicker farming techniques and food.

Some, with newly awoken people , revived the old stories, and introduced simple science techniques. Not everyone saw advancement as a good thing.

There were some, who wanted the world to stay as it was, to protect it from what they knew humanity could do. They actively searched for, and broke the statues of adults, believing that getting rid of the old, would leave only the young pure-hearted. They called themselves, The Natural Order. Many saw these people as murderers, and they were looked down upon. Usually unwelcome, in many villages. A few even felt they needed to be put to a stop completely.

A Few villages had awoken scientists, many villages referred to them as Mages, and respected their 'Magick' and healing powers. They were able to begin small-scale experiments, and began to work on a solution to reawaken those were still in a petrified state.

When one had finally been concocted, it had been agreed that it should be used wisely, and over the course of time,to prevent the mass consumption of resources from the few villages there were.
Many agreed this was a wise decision by those in charge. A few thought it was unjust, if they had the means, why not just awaken them all? Couldnt they help the advancement of civilization?

--
Setting//

A medium-sized village, compromised of about 25 adults and 15 Children and Elders combined. The village Mage had been able to pinpoint they were somewhere near what had once been known as South America, Though due to many changes in geographical states, they could not pinpoint exactly where. luscious jungle covers most of the area, the village is set up within a large clearing. Consisting of about 10 huts on one side for living, a large main building meant for storage, and a smaller building for cooking, skinning and preservation of goods, with a small covered area for sitting and eating with the others. On the outskirts sat a small hut, meant for the Mage of the village. There they stored medicines, and minerals meant for various things.

Small crops were grown along the outer edges, and a small pen with pigs were kept there as well. The men and a few women would hunt a few times a week.
The concept of the wheel had recently been implemented, primitive carts had began to be used for hauling water and harvested good and materials.

---
Characters/Roles//

I would like for everyone to have Two Characters if you are able, Though I will not hold you to it if you are unable to do so.
I would like for a decent balance of male/female characters.

-Villagers-

Hunter(1-2)-
Mage(1)- Taken By me
Warriors(2-3)-
Gatherer(1-2)-

-OUTSIDERS-

Newly awoken wanderer(2-3)-
Cheif of the Natural Order(1)-
Follower of the Natural Order (3-4)-

----
Quick Info//

Alright, so, This is based on an Anime I recently began watching (Dr. Stone). I kept it very loose as I was hoping we could do a group collaboration to build the villages laws, and the world structure.

Those who are within the village may or may not have memories of the old world, and it is possible they are second or third generation from people who had awoken yearsbefore. The choice is up to you.
Most of the villagers should be within or in the surrounding area of the village.

The Natural Order is somewhere within the area of the village, and may stumble across the newly awoken humans or the village, Most of them should have memories of the old
world. They don't really have any one village, they are mainly wanderers. Setting up camp from place to place. They like to destroy petrified humans, and will kill those who stand
in their way to make the world pure and natural again. Magick is their enemy, they know it can lead to advanced weapons and fear it will make history repeat itself if they continue to allow them to experiment and bring back technology.

---

Character Sheet//

Name:

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation:

Background
(Do they have memories of the past world? Were they born into the new world? What do they do, or did they do before?):
---

//
This is my first Roleplay in a few years, please go easy on me.. I am very excited to get back into the swing of things, and I understand people have lives, but finding others who are able to reply/post every few days would be awesome!
//

//Roughed Basics, Nothing too fancy, I dont expect too much on yours either. Just a simple explantion of your character is fine :)//
BTQQ2VxCQAEUzPG

Name: Nova ValleyWalker

Appearance: Light brown jaw-length hair, Brown eyes, stands at about 5'6, fairly skinny.
Very agile, youthful appearance.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Background:
Nova remembers bits of her life before the flash had encased herself and those around her in stone. She had been a first year in college. Studying Botany and Geology. She thoroughly enjoyed spending time outdoors, and reading. Not very popular but known for being smart, and studious.
Pretty Practical, seeing it from the logical point of view, usually calls it how she sees it, but dabbles in a sense of mystery, secretly reveling in big reveals.
She had awoke about a Two years ago, and was one of the few who had helped make the Elixir for freeing those still entombed.
She keeps mostly to herself, studying the new plant life and variations of animals near the village Borders.
40be430ac0a28b3276e6ffba8ebc0128a4fff8a7_hq.jpg

Name: Vern MoonSetter

Appearance: Shoulder length, Layered black hair, Brown eyes. Not particularly muscled, kinda lean. Loght skinned, tanned from the sun.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Background:
Was awoke at 15, and found by a nomadic group who had called themselves the Natural Order. They had taught him of the many ways to survive in the new world, and had told him of the evils of what once was.
He was quiet, and easygoing. Naturally curious, straying from anything too adventurous.

eHQNMskDdKxJ4y3fUt3m3HTxaHxZXWn-nXzgC0dzRF-1HPDZ0neCz_2EDzmglzysW7Cm5h6QhIWmHyx5WnoZH_xNcsU4ng_R5eXx4AXy5sO-6LJ_Sb7nyTM0qzsvLNgJR6sTEQun

Name: Lorus Silvers (Rouge)
Hair: Bleach White

Name: Lillyan Silvers (Ash)
Hair:Bleach White

Background: The twins where street rats that excelled in the art of stealing. Overtime they entered into the underground, and became proficient in assassination. Keeping their identities hidden they would kill for money going by the names Rouge who wore a black dog mask and Ash who wore a white cat mask. They used a code they made up as children when working around others and developed a habit of not trusting people. Rouge and Ash became so well known and dangerous that law enforcement and the army began searching for them asking anyone about the criminals known as "Rouge and Ash." They would take the money they earned and use it to help those on the streets, rarely did they ever use the money on themselves. Twins would often attend social gatherings and such to get information or contacts with the rich (which is where their money was spent if not on the poor).
The incident happened while these two where socializing with the "social elite" frozen in stone they waited patiently until they where freed sometime in the summer. Confused at what was happening the twins looked to each other for support and decided to learn what happened to the old world and where they where now.
Also any questions about them that need clarification I am happy to answer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom