MxF There's a War Coming

Currently reading:
MxF There's a War Coming

Local time
Today 6:01 AM
The world is at peace. At least thats what they thought, locked away in their quaint little valley, in their quaint little villiage, not a care in the world. One of our heroes? A blacksmith, like any other. Young, his head so far into the clouds that he's unable to see past the stories he spends hours pouring over in those books, longing for an escape from from his life, for adventure, and glory, and battle, without ever knowing the true meaning of the words.

The second? A girl. Pretty thing she was, blissfully unaware of the power inside of her. The reason behind her chronic headches and blackouts. Not knowing that the blood coursing through her veins has the power to change the world, or to break it. Together, these two life long friends will be forced into an an unforeseen battle that has been waging for centuries. All because of a choice made long before they were old enough ti remember anything outside of their little valley. Torn apart by fate, who and what will they be by the time they reunite? One thing is certain, there's a war coming.

------

Thanks for reading! Just a few things:

-This is a high fantasy/medieval setting
-Please be able to post at least 4-5 decent sized paragraphs per post
-I've been brewing this story for a while on my own, but have hit a stalemate. Im looking for someone who can help me push it forward rather than follow my lead.
-Romance is good, sex is fun, though this story isn't about that. The world these characters live in is a very ugly one, and so its safe to say theres going to be violence, sex, alcohol, etc. However, lets have some character progression too, ya?
-I dont write one dimensionally. Meaning, on top of my main character I add additional characters along the way. They have their own personalities, demeanors, and faults. Its not a reauirement for you to do the same. But, if you can, itll make it all the more engaging for me
-This is my first try at a roleplay on this site. So, its up to you to give me a good impression, no pressure! Lol I kid, of course. Message me for details and lets get started!

Back
Top Bottom