MxF They will sing songs of us. (High fantasy requests)

Currently reading:
MxF They will sing songs of us. (High fantasy requests)

Welcome! You have been invited by Lucas Rhydian to join our community. Please click here to register.

PromiseFantasy

Sleepy and mystified
Local time
Today 1:40 AM
Hello! I'm PromiseFantasy, but you can call me Promise.

I'm new to this website, but not to RP or world/character building. In fact, I am here to request specific things from a few souls who are willing to oblige!
An adventure that our two characters shall embark on together. Strangers to lovers style. Both capable in combat. Traveling the lands? Wondrous loot? Politics? Impossible odds? Monster slaying? Who knows, but we can find out!

About me:
Female / 25 y.o. / U.S.
I am an artist and a DM for a 2 year long D&D 5e homebrew campaign, going strong.
I have a heavy interest in love/romance and high fantasy settings. Low fantasy and medieval are also nice, but definitely not my primary preference. I am also primarily interested in RP partners who value story, romance, and character development as high as they value smut. I relish the buildup, the growing bond between two characters. If you desire instant smut you're better off looking elsewhere.

As far as what my limits are regarding said smut, I have a hard no for things like scat, urine, gore/blood, underage, dramatic body proportions, and inflation.
Anything else is either yes or negotiable!

Things I love:
Adventure
Height difference in favor of the male
Muscular men
Age difference in favor of the male
Non-humans
Pet names
Teasing
Blooming romance
Rough sex

What I'm looking for in a partner:
Full switch/dom leaning switch/full Dom. No full subs or sub leaning switch.
Decent grammar and spelling. Medium to long responses (outside of conversations, of course) Daily responses would be lovely, but not required.
Able to add on. This is a story for two, please feel free to make shit up with me along the way!

All I have left is the specific pairings I'm looking for!
Keep in mind, with a high fantasy setting there is magic, kingdoms, many different races of all shapes and sizes, monsters, and combat. These roles and plots all fall into that realm. The left is the role my partner would play, the right is my role.
If you're interested please PM me with the pairing you're interested in and we can talk about the rest!

Adventurer x Noble
Summoned Demon x Summoner
Hired Bodyguard x Rogue/Ranger
Monster/Beastman x Captive turned companion

If you have any specific requests yourself that fall in to the High Fantasy adventuring category please feel free to pitch it to me in PMs!

Thank you in advance!​

Back
Top Bottom