This Contest in particular is up for Review — September 2022 Writing Challenge Co-winner

Currently reading:
This Contest in particular is up for Review — September 2022 Writing Challenge Co-winner

TrashPanda

Just a Humble Dictator of Dumpsterdom
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:59 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
It was a glorious day on September 7th, 2022. When I seen the bell of notifications that showed that the new contest had arrived. After winning July's contest, I decided to claim "retired Champion" for the month so I could see to some of the roleplay ideas that I had. And to work on a few side projects along the way.

I took a look to see the posting of the contest for September. And..... I was thoroughly disappointed. Expecting a great prompt to follow the two from before. Excited I was to see that it was posted. The wind was removed from beneath my sails. When I read to write "Your Funniest Online review".

So I figured I would review that post in particular.

So.... here we go....

1. Yes we did survive the heat. There were some really good submission that were posted for last months challenge. I enjoy most of them and give props to the writers. Amazing work. I would of just wrote about buying a damn fan and calling it good. One sentence. Simple and sweet.

2. The Prompt. I looked at it and said to myself. "Huh?" Staring at it for a few moments and thinking about all the other prompt ideas. It confused me, till I sat down and decided that. "TrashPanda..... Why don't you use the almighty phase of "prompts are open to interpretation." And review the contest posting in particular." I then proceeded to believe that was a dumb idea...... But here I am writing about it anyways. Crazy how things go in circles.

3. There is no J in August. Looked it up on google and still wasn't there.

4. Speaking of looking forward to seeing the review. Its probably safe to say that you can probably skip this one. Just go back now and erase very mind that you read this one. Its safer and much more efficient.

5. I will vote when I want to. "YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!"

Thank you for reading my review. Unless you choose to find the equation to help reset the mind of ever starting to read this review. Just know that I love you all and the sanctum very much...... Sexually.

Signed,
TrashPanda <---Fucking huge Text here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom