This Thread is Shaped Like a Friend!

Currently reading:
This Thread is Shaped Like a Friend!

cyberpunke

enjoying these city nights
Local time
Today 2:04 AM
Hey Inner Sanctum! You can call me cyber, cyberpunke, or just punk if you're feeling extra zesty. I've been roleplaying for a good while now, and I'm back from a decent hiatus. It was mostly life getting in the way, but I just gotta write! So here I am much later, ready to meet and mingle and roleplay with a brand new community!

I've honestly enjoyed roleplays of all kinds, as long as I get to be friends with the other rpers. I do particularly like MxM roleplays, and I'm currently wanting to test out more fandom x original pairings, if anyone is interested. Just hit up my private messages! I have done a lot of small and large groups before, plots situated in sparkling and gritty skylines and worlds beyond our time and the physics of our world.

Worldbuilding is actually a ton of fun for me, and it's what I tend to particularly enjoy. A little adventure, a little romance, developing characters, and appropriate pacing. All things I'd love to explore and enjoy with all you here!

Edit: Fun facts and interests
-i write dramatic poetry to angst
-i still play skyrim (modded ofc)
-beyond hyped for the rune factory 5 announcement! yus
-top fictional crushes are peter parker and cassian andor :V
-i love reading love stories in my free time. most modern ones are gritty and bittersweet
-mythology is fun too! Anything inspired by that is fun for me
-unpopular opinion: Unova was a good region and most of my faves are from gen 5 (Reuniclus, whimsicott, thundurus-t)
-in 1x1 roleplays my side characters usually become more important than the mains :O

Welp I don't know much else I can put in my little shpeal. I'll be around!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend! Be sure if you have not already to take a look at the site rules!
The Rules of the Sanctum
Happy Roleplaying!

Back
Top Bottom